Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also very supportive of the half curtain in Saint Tropez.

I think he's just fit isn't he? Every which way.
Next thread title.

I am glad that he'll never be my boyfriend though, because sack that waiting for him to get ready to go anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s baaaack

Great work in training……

No. Leave Jack alone and let him play Connor. Go away. I’m posting merely for Jack’s reaction. He’s over it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s baaaack

Great work in training……

No. Leave Jack alone and let him play Connor. Go away. I’m posting merely god Jack’s reaction. He’s over it too.
I’m hungover… I don’t need the negative air this brings to my sensitive (nauseous) bubble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s baaaack

Great work in training……

No. Leave Jack alone and let him play Connor. Go away. I’m posting merely for Jack’s reaction. He’s over it too.
Out of all of that what I took away was I seen John and it wasn't enough

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Gallagher reminds me of the cheap version of Barbie you get from Poundland, with the clapped up clothes and tit.

Bae is Ken and Gallagher is… Ben 😂😂😂

Nah I’ve proper made myself laugh, I need a nap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Don’t drink pimms. Tried some when I was around 19 and it had cucumber 🥒 in it 🤢
Tomatoes in salad
Don’t really care what volume tv is on as long as it’s not too loud
What was the last one?? On yeh ketchup in fridge

That grealish Rebecca account just posted the original tik tok video. I screen recorded from the account. I’m not very good at this kind of thing, i hope It posts alright!

Attachments

That grealish Rebecca account just posted the original tik tok video. I screen recorded from the account. I’m not very good at this kind of thing, i hope It posts alright!
This is tagged on his insta account.
It’s a hen group.
So she’s definitely not hacked them for this one lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.