Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was Sash, I'd have deliberately switched them so I could go to SGP for a quickie in the car whilst Skye looks on disapprovingly from the front seat.
Are you in my brain? I was just wondering (because I like to torture myself) if Sasha got a quick shag in the back of the car. Because if I was her I wouldn't drive away without one if I turned up and he had that look on his face.

Has he always worn those two rings on his pinky? He had them on like that in Ibiza

View attachment 1311704
I've only recently noticed it, which is why I thought it must be this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let's be honest, Sash prob got nothing because he doesn't like to do it in front of the baby. Blowjobs are allowed though, funnily enough.

Those rings are ugly, I'd never noticed them before last week. So I am concluding new.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let's be honest, Sash prob got nothing because he doesn't like to do it in front of the baby. Blowjobs are allowed though, funnily enough.

Those rings are ugly, I'd never noticed them before last week. So I am concluding new.
Sounds like you are projecting here. No funny business in front of the cats?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it really weird that I looked at the photo and knew it was flipped because the freckle on his lip was on the wrong side and that didn't look like his left eye? This has gone too far now, hasn't it? 🥺

• Heart
Bit lacking in my usual content front.. If we want more to talk about, I have more questions for you ladies:

Do you keep the fruit in the pimms or sieve it out?

Should you put tomato in a salad? Knowing it’s such a big dis-licker?

Should the tele volume be left on a even number?

Should ketchup be left in the fridge?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I still stand by its either sasha passing the pictures over or it's a friend/family passing over eith sadha blessing

Reactions: 3
I still stand by its either sasha passing the pictures over or it's a friend/family passing over eith sadha blessing
It’s all very strange isn’t it.
Thats Sasha car he’s in with Skye, so it has to have come from either Sasha or jacks private insta.
They both either approve of them being shown, or they really have a spy watching and hacking their account 😂

Nice interview, love his honesty about being jack from Solihull and not changing😊
https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It’s all very strange isn’t it.
Thats Sasha car he’s in with Skye, so it has to have come from either Sasha or jacks private insta.
They both either approve of them being shown, or they really have a spy watching and hacking their account 😂

Nice interview, love his honesty about being jack from Solihull and not changing😊
https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
He's been reading Tattle again.

"I know people were saying last week: 'Oh, he's doing too much'. But what? I've just won the Premier League. It's a dream come true."

Sorry Bae 🥺

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Sash needs to go wagetha Christie to find out who Grealish Rebecca is. Love the picture of bae and Skye though 😏

When I'm feeling like a prick I rewatch this and remind myself that I'm not so bad really

That’s just mind blowing 😬

• Haha
Bit lacking in my usual content front.. If we want more to talk about, I have more questions for you ladies:

Always keep the fruit in the pimms. Do we think bae likes pimms? Nice and fruity for him

Yes to tomatoes in salad

No idea what my TV volume is on

Yes to ketchup in fridge, as with all condiments

I have been reflecting on my hair choices and would like to provide more supportive evidence for the gelmet because I think it gets overlooked

This is the kind of hairstyle that the pricks at work might have. I can't hate it.

293d5f94abd2f1ca67c797a5d695a79a (1).jpg

gettyimages-1183979047-612x612 (1).jpg

0_GettyImages-1165064264 (2).jpg

0_Aston-Villas-Jack-Grealish (1).jpg

image (3).jpg

04 (1).jpeg

jack-grealish-online-portrait-soccerbible_0007_grelish-colour-21.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The only acceptable gelmet is possibly the fingering gelmet. I'd still probably ask him to mess it up and put it in a ponytail.

Don't drink Pimms

Don't like tomatoes

I've never thought about this, but yes it probably should be on an even number

Ketchup should always be in the fridge

• Heart
Always keep the fruit in the pimms. Do we think bae likes pimms? Nice and fruity for him

Yes to tomatoes in salad

I have been reflecting on my hair choices and would like to provide more supportive evidence for the gelmet because I think it gets overlooked

This is the kind of hairstyle that the pricks at work might have. I can't hate it.

View attachment 1312275
View attachment 1312276
View attachment 1312277
View attachment 1312278

View attachment 1312288
View attachment 1312296
View attachment 1312298
I think it might be my favourite to look at, he looks so fit, but you wouldn't want to touch it would you?! I don't like sticky hands. Like if I worked with him I'd be thirsting over him with that hair and if he ever wore it differently I'd be crying, but I don't think I'd want my boyfriend to have it like that.

I am more confused than ever because I think I like this best and I don't know where it fits. Is it curtains?! Is it loosely slicked back!?

53.jpg

Also love this

64.gif

Maybe I just like that he has hair that you can, to quote Aaron Ramsdale, 'Do anything with'.

Because also weak for headband.

178.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8

duck Connor doing this sliding tackle thingy in front of bab and intercepting the ball. You aren’t taking his place in the team Connor, piss off back to Chelsea. No one wants you here.

Edit: Lol they’ve already made it unavailable. Even England admin knows their place.

FE73B091-625B-45B3-A891-2458AF509229.gif

• Haha
I think it might be my favourite to look at, he looks so fit, but you wouldn't want to touch it would you?! I don't like sticky hands. Like if I worked with him I'd be thirsting over him with that hair and if he ever wore it differently I'd be crying, but I don't think I'd want my boyfriend to have it like that.

I am more confused than ever because I think I like this best and I don't know where it fits. Is it curtains?! Is it loosely slicked back!?

View attachment 1312314

Also love this

View attachment 1312316

Maybe I just like that he has hair that you can, to quote Aaron Ramsdale, 'Do anything with'.

Because also weak for headband.

View attachment 1312321
Also very supportive of the half curtain in Saint Tropez.

I think he's just fit isn't he? Every which way.

• Haha

Yes to tomatoes in salad

View attachment 1312275
View attachment 1312276
View attachment 1312277
View attachment 1312278

View attachment 1312288
View attachment 1312296
View attachment 1312298
God I was drunk last night… trying to hide the pain after the AO3 debacle. I think he likes pimms, it’s a drink and a snack init.

Gelmet looks good but @cobette is right wouldn’t want to touch it, it looks crispy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.