Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so many questions. who took this photo?? there is no one in the reflection
why is he in his england kit? they are not allowed family round no?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was he wearing that on Monday under his puffa?! Did he smuggle Skye in his case and that's why he's huffy today because he got caught and she's been sent home!?
Actually he looks far too freshed face for it to be this camp. Also distinct lack of pink eye.

Although she does filter the tit out of him - there's not a line to be seen in the pic of him in his jimjams

Reactions: 4
Actually he looks far too freshed face for it to be this camp. Also distinct lack of pink eye.

Although she does filter the tit out of him - there's not a line to be seen in the pic of him in his jimjams
The hair definitely looks like current hair though (although I completely dispute your claim of "tit roots", how very dare you, they are a work of art).

Plus, isn't that ring the one he's been wearing recently? Thicker than previous ones?

• Haha
yeah and you can sort of see the mark in his hair where his hairband has been, so it looks like it was taken today???

Reactions: 3
What if Grealish Rebecca is......Skye Grealish's account?!? And she's actually holding a selfie stick in this photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I refuse to believe this is the same day. Plus, different clothing under the coat.

But it's the recent hair, Sasha's car?! Such confusion.

gettyimages-1400077000-2048x2048.jpg

yeah and you can sort of see the mark in his hair where his hairband has been, so it looks like it was taken today???
Oh yes maybe he didn't take enough pants and she had to bring some to him

• Haha
so many questions. who took this photo?? there is no one in the reflection
why is he in his england kit? they are not allowed family round no?
i think sasha took it, if you zoom into jacks eyes the person has a silver phone and upon stalking her insta i have found she has a silver ish white sort of phone (it’s past my bed time i need to touch some grass)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Too busy looking at bae when really we should be looking at Skye's sunglasses

That's definitely SGP in the reflection isn't it

Screenshot_20220601-233309_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He clearly got pissed off with all the HK content in his thread and got Sasha to drive Skye down immediately for an impromptu photo shoot to drive us to distraction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
He clearly got pissed off with all the HK content in his thread and got Sasha to drive Skye down immediately for an impromptu photo shoot to drive us to distraction.
I want to offer him head pats and sexual favours for being so compliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure it is, you know.
In the window it looks like they're driving past a car wash.
And I feel like we'd know if there was a car wash opposite SGP.
Yeah, the car wash thing out the window makes me think it's not SGP. I think it's from Monday.

I literally can’t cope though, why is he doing this to us?

1654123223278.png

• Heart
My hypothesis:

SGP in Skyes sunglasses, all of the buildings there seem to have the overhanging roof and pillars

Example
St_George's_Park_National_Football_Centre_(1).jpg

Whatever is in the window is a van or something parked next to them

Reason for visit - forgotten pants or just needed a cuddle

• Heart
Yeah, the car wash thing out the window makes me think it's not SGP. I think it's from Monday.

I literally can’t cope though, why is he doing this to us?

View attachment 1311682
He just wants us to remember who is in control, because it's certainly not us with our ever changing list of demands.

Jack, as you're being particularly compliment at the mo, please get John to do something tomorrow that will send me into a frenzy. I'm off and RLF is in the office so I'll have the whole day to 'process' it. Thanks bab, you're my fave Brummie after PJ from BB3.

My hypothesis:

SGP in Skyes sunglasses, all of the buildings there seem to have the overhanging roof and pillars

Example
View attachment 1311692

Whatever is in the window is a van or something parker next to them

Reason for visit - forgotten pants or just needed a cuddle
He brought Sash's passport instead of his didn't he?!

• Haha
Maybe it’s from months ago…

Feel odd for adding this but it’s maybe from ages ago to put out now as it’s relevant?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.