Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is perfect! I salute you!

Reactions: 2
Also I’ve never heard a bloke call anyone bro, broski irl…
Hear bror brorsan bro all the time in my country thats like broski bruvva bro. Even when a guy in Swedish Ex on the beach had sex with a woman he was like Oh bro this feels so nice broski. The woman was not impressed with the pillow talk to put it mildly.

I call my boss Quadruple. Hi's a Liverpoolfan and I have great sense of humor. Everybody at work knowing anything about football think it's fun except for the Liverpoolfans, they clearly got no humor at all. Also good lesson for them, don't start bragging about winning four titles in advance, reality might hit hard.

Also HAIRGATE: I like curtains not to much products because might be greasy on my pillow case and not nice to mess around with. Them Astar sucks shaving too much on the sides also can't color. They can not be trusted with baes hair. I need to send a memo about this, unclear to whom but maybe to the international court of justice in the Hauge because baes hair not looking good kind of offends my human rights.

Reactions: 8
here ya go - the photo from yesterday reposted but without the video

He really didn’t like us not liking his dancing, did he?

It kills me that we now know that there’s a braid in this photo, but we can’t see it

Reactions: 2
Have we upset him somehow? I bet he eats his McDonald's off a plate and is hurt that some of you judge him for that

Reactions: 10
He's obviously upset John again because he doesn't have the bottle to tell Declan to piss off.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.