Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Sorry folks, I am a Jack-style affectionate drunk. This is one of the reasons I don't drink much anymore though - told too many people I loved them, it got embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

cornflower

VIP Member
I am so desperate for fic updates and desperately trying to pass time on an painful family weekend I have now started reading Gaz Nev/Carragher fics

After finishing all of the Kane/Southgate ones

H e l p m e
can you not just read a book, any book, just nip to tesco or something? How have things got so dire?

drunk touchy feely jack would have me all drunkenly convinced that his tactility means he’s in love with me - this would lead to embarrassment.

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
This is so much fun!

Can we do a City vs England one? Pick a keeper, a defender, a midfielder and a forward. Shag 'em all, then you get your choice of the players who play for both.

Pickford
View attachment 1312797
Or
Ederson
View attachment 1312798

Chilwell
View attachment 1312803
Or
Ruben
View attachment 1312807

Rice
View attachment 1312811
Or
Rodri
View attachment 1312815

Kane
View attachment 1312816
Or
Gabby
View attachment 1312817
HANDS OFF GABBY YOU SLAGS

You'd best believe you're all shagging Kane

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Maybe it's just safer for him to wear a hat all the time?!

10.jpeg
28.png
38.png
61.jpeg
133.jpeg
229.jpeg

I know bab, I know. It's hard keeping 5m insta followers happy.

137.jpg

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I am a hypocritical bitch because I detest the straggly hair despite the fact that I look like a birds nest 99% of the time

• Haha
  • Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
Some of the ‘weird crushes’ on here don’t half intrigue me, I need to know the reasoning behind people like HK and maguire though because nice nips isn’t even enough for me? although HK… his body is possibly amazing enough for me to cancel out the face/voice/dullness if I’m feeling thirsty enough? But I’m not the fussiest person here, let’s be honest.

yes plz to easy game, the easier the better 💖

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
99C9F35A-74EB-41CF-85C2-2D9191E8B904.jpeg

Did anyone watch the chairman’s address? He said lots of good things about jack and that he was excited for jack’s next season. We are too chairman. We are too.

i love listening to the chairman talk. It’s like ASMR to me. I know I’m weird. But so is this group so maybe someone else gets me. So glad we have him and not someone like Levy.

starts at 7:48

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Shorts tight enough there, bae?
tumblr_f4ab469ee77386939f786104a9bca77b_85dbde39_1280.jpg

(Also, this is a perfect illustration of why I wouldn't shag Maguire)

Too easy! Ederson, Ruben, Rodri, Gabby. And it’s not just my City bias showing. I really would shag them. (Again: I find Chilly objectively good looking but he stirs no desire in me at all.)
I feel similar about Chilly. Like I fancy him, but not as much as I feel like I should.

• Haha
  • Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
everything about him in this (eyes, smile, freckles, wetness)… but GOD, that wild snail trail ⚰

(I am also sat in the corner of the office today, perving obsessively)

DFB5CC22-C1CB-4F49-B859-C79128F9D02B.jpeg

• Heart