Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
ffs what’s going on here, bae can you drop some decent content please

I will concede that Kane has a beautiful torso, gorgeous nips

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

cobette

VIP Member
For me, I can't quite explain but I think it's similar reasoning to why the below photo turns me on massively yet if it was JG I'd find it a bit obnoxious (SORRY).

In fuckboy party animal JG, I find his little chinks of homeliness and sweetness and awkwardness incredibly endearing. In slightly awkward, quiet JS5 I find signs of him being a dick who won't text me back very attractive. (see also: I adore subJack but I feel the opposite way with John.)
View attachment 1313867

this post is a grammatical horrorshow sorry
sfsfs sdfsdfsd jsdfksj you're so right!

He is everything I hate in these photos, especially this one. Yet I've never wanted him to ruin my life more. Here for Fuck Boy John.

54.jpg

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I actually don’t think he is.. as a OG xfactor days 1D fan I don’t think he said anything wrong… maybe the zayn stuff but other then that he was just honest 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought the way he spoke about his son was so detached :(

And I think he is disrespectful towards Zayn's privacy.

I just want a 1D reunion :(

Tiktok NEVER posts for me on tattle, so you're going to have to go to this without the space.

Or search for roxanaroxss. We need to analyse the hair.

https://vm. tiktok.com/ZMNJmLhfS/?k=1

• Heart
  • Sad

applecrumble7

VIP Member
Never getting ick here. Nowt de nada anything put me off. 2019 onwards this man is a dream. Wish I had known him before Euros

cornflower

VIP Member
We are being thrown scraps so far today, a blurry background shot, but looks like he got John to watch his hair for him in the bath last night.

View attachment 1310667

P.S. Trent actually showed up, I am shook.
I think I find it more thrilling when he plays hard to get like this

(don't starve me of nips & abs for too long again though bae, not that the Ibiza nips & abs counted because a) photos weren't good enough quality, and b) no snail)

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
It’s all very strange isn’t it.
Thats Sasha car he’s in with Skye, so it has to have come from either Sasha or jacks private insta.
They both either approve of them being shown, or they really have a spy watching and hacking their account 😂

Nice interview, love his honesty about being jack from Solihull and not changing😊
https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
He's been reading Tattle again.

"I know people were saying last week: 'Oh, he's doing too much'. But what? I've just won the Premier League. It's a dream come true."

Sorry Bae 🥺

• Haha
  • Sad

cornflower

VIP Member
Is there any need for it to be so hot!? I am so uncomfortable.

He's having a laugh swanning around in that puffa today.
it's SO sweaty out there, I can't cope and I'm super nesh. his balls must be dripping like my OK LET'S STOP THERE SHALL WE

I find it so attractive and endearing (one day if I find myself jobless as a result of spending too much time perving on bae I might go back through my posts and count how many times I've used that word) how he is the only man I have ever 'known' (🙁) who is nesh and presumably doesn't moan constantly about it being 'roasting' when it's not.

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
just gone back through my DISGRACEFUL search history - this photo came up for Jared Bowen? This is why I stopped googling the ones I don't know, I figured if they're fit I'd know who they are by now. Sorry Nick Pope etc.
I see how you made this mistake (my reverse image search also said Bowen), however, I think the completely different face could have been a bit of a giveaway

• Haha

leapfrog

VIP Member
I still stand by its either sasha passing the pictures over or it's a friend/family passing over eith sadha blessing
It’s all very strange isn’t it.
Thats Sasha car he’s in with Skye, so it has to have come from either Sasha or jacks private insta.
They both either approve of them being shown, or they really have a spy watching and hacking their account 😂

Nice interview, love his honesty about being jack from Solihull and not changing😊
https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Last edited: