Jack Grealish #4 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear sirs,

In view of ongoing negotiations regarding a possible transfer to Manchester City the tattle Jack Grealish thread would like to outline our own requirements in order to be in a position to support this move.

Key requirements are outlined below.

1) Manchester City will continue to accommodate and fully support Mr Grealish’s preference for wearing a kit at least two sizes smaller than his actual dress size.
2) Jack Grealish must be on the starting line up for each and every game to maximise his camera time.
3) We would require daily pitch training videos of Mr Grealish (minimum length 5 minutes) to be uploaded to a social media channel of your choice.
4) Gym session footage to be uploaded on a weekly basis (minimum 10 minutes, topless preferred, sweat required)
5) Bubbles machine to be in operation at the end of every home match.
6) Annual Manchester City calendar to feature Mr Grealish as December wearing nothing but a Santa hat strategically holding a footfall in front of his impressive private parts to hide his modesty.
7) Annual ‘meet and grope’ with Mr Grealish to be arranged with JG tattle thread members at a mutually convenient location (some thread members are elderly so wheelchair access and special assistance may be required).
8) Mr Grealish to complete the message to @RoseBush23 which he’s dithering over.
9) Thread members to be used as mascots for walk outs. (See note 7 regarding potential disabilities)

All of these points are non negotiable except point 6 whereby we would be willing to exclude the football from the shot if Jack was agreeable.

Unfortunately if these terms are not met we may be forced to withdraw our support which would leave Jack at the mercy of Tattle trolls on other threads. This would undoubtedly have a negative effect on his mental health and in turn be of great detriment to his football performance on the pitch.

We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Best wishes,

JG Tattle thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Dear sirs,

In view of ongoing negotiations regarding a possible transfer to Manchester City the tattle Jack Grealish thread would like to outline our own requirements in order to be in a position to support this move.

1) Manchester City will continue to accommodate and fully support Mr Grealish’s preference for wearing a kit at least two sizes smaller than his actual dress size.
2) Jack Grealish must be on the starting line up for each and every game to maximise his camera time.
3) We would require daily pitch training videos of Mr Grealish (minimum length 5 minutes) to be uploaded to a social media channel of your choice.
4) Gym session footage to be uploaded on a weekly basis (minimum 10 minutes, topless preferred, sweat required)
6) Annual Manchester City calendar to feature Mr Grealish as December wearing nothing but a Santa hat strategically holding a footfall in front of his impressive private parts to hide his modesty.
7) Annual ‘meet and grope’ with Mr Grealish to be arranged with JG tattle thread members at a mutually convenient location (some thread members are elderly so wheelchair access and special assistance may be required).
8) Mr Grealish to complete the message to @RoseBush23 which he’s dithering over.
9) Thread members to be used as mascots for walk outs. (See note 7 regarding potential disabilities)

All of these points are non negotiable except point 6 whereby we would be willing to exclude the football from the shot if Jack was agreeable.

Unfortunately if these terms are not met we may be forced to withdraw our support which would leave Jack at the mercy of Tattle trolls on other threads. This would undoubtedly have a negative effect on his mental health and in turn be of great detriment to his football performance on the pitch.

Best wishes,

JG Tattle thread
If all this happened I’ll be okay with the move 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Dear sirs,

Best wishes,

JG Tattle thread
I'm at the vet and I just laughed so loud so many times.

Also it needs to be added to read every tattle members messages. 🤣🤣

Dear sirs,

Best wishes,

JG Tattle thread
And ypur not wrong about tattle trolls haha. There is only love on this thread but not the others 😅

Is it bad that I now want to send that to him. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m working today and trying to keep up with this thread on my lunch! Those holiday photos - yes please 🥵 thanks to all the tattle detectives for keeping us up to date

Reactions: 2
Do you reckon his jealous because he don’t have the girls after him like jack does 😂😂
Yeah look at him headband hasn't done his trainers up. Trying to get his own thread haha

I’m working today and trying to keep up with this thread on my lunch! Those holiday photos - yes please 🥵 thanks to all the tattle detectives for keeping us up to date
This is moving very quick. Going to need a new thread by tomorrow And them pictures god yes please

I’m going to sound like a witch here and I don’t meant but looking at them photos Sasha ain’t got a lot of boobs has she 🙈🙈

Hardly any meat on her bless her, gorgeous face though
know I know she is beautiful, I just thought Jack would like something with a bit more I knows it not about looks it just the way he comesacross xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.