Jack Grealish #4 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah agree but knowing your the most expensive player must boost his ego abit
mod course it would his ego has definitely gone up I just hope he makes the right decision for himself and himself only

Reactions: 1
This is true and he loves football but this isn’t the first time he has he’s had big clubs after him. I’m sure the two seasons prior it’s been Man U and Spurs, it’s just this time essentially City have come in with an off that isn’t to be laughed at.
I saw a tweet the other day from 2018 and Spurs I think it was were offering only £3m for him, how times have changed

Reactions: 2
I saw a tweet the other day from 2018 and Spurs I think it was were offering only £3m for him, how times have changed
That was such a crunch time for Villa back then too.

The next four days will be telling. Rumours of him returning on Monday, but then I’ve read the first team aren’t back at Bodymoor until Wednesday. Supposedly a medical on Tuesday. I’ll just be here with my cuppa and my popcorn 😄

That was such a crunch time for Villa back then too.

The next four days will be telling. Rumours of him returning on Monday, but then I’ve read the first team aren’t back at Bodymoor until Wednesday. Supposedly a medical on Tuesday. I’ll just be here with my cuppa and my popcorn 😄
I’ll join ya can’t wait till it comes out

• Heart
Sorry if I’m boring everyone by not talking about his thighs and how fit he is etc but this stuff genuinely interests me. Love the drama of the transfer window as it always proves men are some of the biggest gossips going.

Also I’m partially intrigued in the meltdown of Villa fans.

Reactions: 6
Sorry if I’m boring everyone by not talking about his thighs and how fit he is etc bu this stuff genuinely interests me. Love the drama of the transfer window as it always proves men are some of the biggest gossips going.

Also I’m partially intrigued in the meltdown of Villa fans.
Haha we love it all here. Don't be surprised if it goes from thirst pictures, talk about sasha, talk about football and repeat

Haha we love it all here. Don't be surprised if it goes from thirst pictures, talk about sasha, talk about football and repeat
we repeat it all over 100 times a day and I never get board I can wait to the uproar if he transfers

Ok so I’m over my obsession with JG but I love this thread…so someone tell me why I’m looking at houses in Cheshire wondering which one he will choose 🥴🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she says in her blogs a lot of her work is in Manchester. I think she’ll go with him and get right in there with the wags and have a baby soon.
Don’t think his ready to be a dad just yet but definitely think she’ll go with him just hope he doesn’t leave her in the long run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.