Jack Grealish #4 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love it he read here like girls falling for him and overnight to sit on it πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ he send me weak at the knees πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

Reactions: 1
Like I’ll pay any money to spend the night with him wouldn’t even care if it made the paper πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

like if I got to meet him and do stuff with I’ll be like that’s my life completed πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I translated it to English and it say

wanted his fans to think his free and she’s his secret weaponπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Jack jack
You are all that
Big and meaty
Muscular and beefy
Im not keen on yer hair though
So while we're shagging, wear a hat πŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like I’ll pay any money to spend the night with him wouldn’t even care if it made the paper πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

like if I got to meet him and do stuff with I’ll be like that’s my life completed πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I translated it to English and it say

wanted his fans to think his free and she’s his secret weaponπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Omg I think I just died 🀣🀣🀣 imagine if it did I mean I will say that in the daily mail

I am a β€œnormal” married mother of 2 and even when I’m supposed to be working I’m still looking on this site. I think I need help it isn’t normal mother of 2 behaviour. I’m going to the match next week as I usually do but my Jack radar is so heightened from usual I think I will forget to watch the game and just be watching him, if he’s still there.
I’m exactly the same honestly, I’m an engaged mother of 1 little boy and I work in a salon, here I am on my lunch break catching up with this thread and thinking about Jack πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.