Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ggggggggggg

Dear sirs,

In view of ongoing negotiations regarding a possible transfer to Manchester City the tattle Jack Grealish thread would like to outline our own requirements in order to be in a position to support this move.

Key requirements are outlined below.

1) Manchester City will continue to accommodate and fully support Mr Grealish’s preference for wearing a kit at least two sizes smaller than his actual dress size.
2) Jack Grealish must be on the starting line up for each and every game to maximise his camera time.
3) We would require daily pitch training videos of Mr Grealish (minimum length 5 minutes) to be uploaded to a social media channel of your choice.
4) Gym session footage to be uploaded on a weekly basis (minimum 10 minutes, topless preferred, sweat required)
5) Bubbles machine to be in operation at the end of every home match.
6) Annual Manchester City calendar to feature Mr Grealish as December wearing nothing but a Santa hat strategically holding a footfall in front of his impressive private parts to hide his modesty.
7) Annual ‘meet and grope’ with Mr Grealish to be arranged with JG tattle thread members at a mutually convenient location (some thread members are elderly so wheelchair access and special assistance may be required).
8) Mr Grealish to complete the message to @RoseBush23 which he’s dithering over.
9) Thread members to be used as mascots for walk outs. (See note 7 regarding potential disabilities)

All of these points are non negotiable except point 6 whereby we would be willing to exclude the football from the shot if Jack was agreeable.

Unfortunately if these terms are not met we may be forced to withdraw our support which would leave Jack at the mercy of Tattle trolls on other threads. This would undoubtedly have a negative effect on his mental health and in turn be of great detriment to his football performance on the pitch.

We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Best wishes,

JG Tattle thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

rosierose91

Chatty Member
I love how thread works

hot pics - videos - serious chat - someone posts a thirst trap and back round again

• Haha
Reactions: 19

cbfit

Chatty Member
I am still howling at the comments on the daily mail!!

' My missus would go mad if she made that much effort to look nice & I turned up wearing a T-shirt from the lost property box. '

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Hairraiser

VIP Member
The guy makes me so frikkin horny
If I won the lottery I would literally give him 100mil just to suck his cock
Sod making my families lives better with some dollar, mummy needs jacks cock & balls 🍆🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Ggggggggggg

I can imagine telling the kids I’ve got an exciting day out planned for next week. Sat in the car with a box of sandwiches and a long lens camera 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

cbfit

Chatty Member
i think they just look like a normal couple that have been together for a while! seems very comfortable and they clearly still have a laugh together.

him being on his phone could mean anything…especially with all this transfer saga going on. also seeing sasha natural without any editing makes me feel loads better about myself! she looks great

Reactions: 14

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Does anyone else wonder what everyone else is like on here? I'm a normal functioning adult in real life, on here I probably portray weirdo in a dingy dark room stalking the websites for pictures :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I get this to a certain degree; however, I think they will have expected his fame to rise and will have planned for it. It's not just this tournament...people have been interested in the players and their partners for ~years~ so they had to have expected people to be curious. I think the amount of attention he got will be a shock to them both - for all their planning I bet they're extremely overwhelmed and don't really know how to handle it. I think a few hiccups are expected whilst they navigate this new fame. Everything she does now will be completely scrutinised. I think no matter how hard she tries or how nice she is, people will always find something to fault with her. It's a lose/lose situation in that regard imo.

That being said, I do feel a bit for her. She obviously wants to be in the spotlight because like you said, she has a youtube channel and an active social media account - but I do think she would've rather have made it on her own merit and not just as 'jack's girlfriend' that must sting a bit! because it completely demerits everything she has been trying to achieve and accomplish - she will now always be jacks girlfriend, and that must be a harsh pill to swallow. Not to mention the rabid fans that will be constantly harassing her - half of them won't give a toss about her, they will just pester her about Jack. She's completely lost her identity.
Got it in one right there.

I grace you all. 🥵😉
Screenshot_20210729-150918_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210729-150942_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210729-151012_Samsung Internet.jpg

Does anybody like the blonde in his hair?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

unofficialtea

VIP Member
Not sure if that TikTok acct is his sister - could be. This is her insta https://www.instagram.com/kieragrealish/?hl=en - followed by Jack, and Chilwell
Yes it is his sister.

Recap
Some of you worry for Sash but still would.
His dress sense confuses most of us.
He's always on his phone or in the gym....even on a romantic getaway to Croatia.
He or she may have discovered this thread?
#sponsoredbynike

• Haha

cbfit

Chatty Member
yeah that amarah girl from mykonos looks nothing like sasha

he also really rates himself, his ego has got to be third wheeling in their relationship by now.

• Haha

fortheloveofgrealish

Oh to be in Sasha’s shoes….back from a 5* holiday, riding Jack senseless(she better bloody have), possibly flying home in a PJ….
I am holidaying in a tent and have just had to wee in a compostable toilet, which is basically a long drop over hundreds of other peoples piss and shit! So glamorous!! FML🤣🤣

• Haha

SuperNurse

He looks fuming in that first pic. Imagine having an argument with him and him looking at you like that 🤤 I'd just lie down legs in the air, enter here please mr grealish 👉🐱👈

• Haha