Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
I have to turm my work phone back on at 9 and it is a terrifying thought 😭 Party's over kids.

183.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

spilldatea

VIP Member
no these photoshopped pics with the earring are killing me and reminding me of my fave insult i’ve ever read on here (think it was about madders??) ‘he looks like he smells like the back of an earring’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
I would be greedy to ask them to fix the title too wouldn't it!?

Like Jack giving you a snog and you telling him that's not enough. obv it's not.

• Haha

Kakan

Chatty Member
"weird group of English people aged 25-45"

What a small, niche group we are.

And are they trying to say I need to grow out of this within the next few years? Rude.
English? I'm from Sweden which makes me weirder then the rest of you I suppose 🙃.

OMG HOW COULD I FORGET LEO!?
I been to Leo's house in Beverly Hills on a party! Also at least half of all people ever been in LA has because he (or his guards) invites everybody they see and this was only a couple of years ago Leo being more old and fat than in his prime so to speak and the only thing he sad to me was hi. So now you know the (not) exiting story about when I hanged out with a real moviestar. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

333149O

VIP Member
Broskis I’ve got covid 2 years into the pandemic how embarrassing. Here’s a lazy (quality not quantity) Jack tax from my infested self:
FA258DEC-CFF9-41AC-AB4C-64FB3F1112B2.jpeg
0E28F3D0-276D-4EB2-8C09-0C3F09E01053.jpeg
9CC61D54-C67B-443B-AD27-4DD8F003621E.jpeg
070DF712-9685-440B-8C79-E0354FC63543.jpeg

• Heart

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
Guys you are killing me today with this thread
I had to google dick cheese to make sure it is what I’m thinking, the description and the images didn’t really help. Don’t wanna even mention it is my work phone
3A5F2461-2F3E-497F-910B-901CC7FDEC11.png

01827B99-30CB-4D46-9D1F-FE5D38E044B3.png

For the ick talk. I can take open door pooping, piss in the shower, nicknames for my vagina but I would never ever do anything with a man who is jumping into water with holding his nose🤢🚫 So Jackyboy pls provide a video evidence, skinny dipping if possible

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Jesus Christ Superstar scored 4 goals today but can only get 3 Tattlers to agree to shag him. What a sad tale.

• Haha
  • Sad

Gizmo24

VIP Member
So in all honesty - what are the deal breakers with Jack? His singing I could take but whistling, absolutely not. If he made up a cutesy name for his dick/my vagina or spoke to either of them in a baby voice. See yourself out mate.

Edit: once again wondering if he reads here. One day one of us will take it too far, like I dunno, all of us getting the ick at a t-shirt or someone suggesting again thats he's all balls and no dick. He will lose his shit and address us all publicly...or come here incognito claiming that a friend slept with him.

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
No no no no no! What are you doing to this poor boy?! 😭

Sorry bae, I’m at work dealing with absolute wankers who want me to do stuff all day long, but will report all these posts when I get home ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Sarararah

VIP Member
Okay......we are now a bunch of weird sneezers with zero standards who get turned on by sweaty arses.

I'll say it again, you are my people

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Suspect he might not play tonight, but I'm desperate for him to.

Still got the BT Sport pass I paid for, going to grab some wine and gaze lovingly at the whole City team except Laporte 😂

• Haha