Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
Looks like he gave himself a semi with that goal 🥵
I remember a photo of him after scoring at that punch derby where someone said he looked like he’d given himself a semi and he really did 🍆, does anyone have it?!

edit: it was this one, never mind my memory of it was better than the reality. Still lovely though
6D9D960F-8100-4AC3-93C1-09F9A38A0F6F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

cobette

VIP Member
I was just writing a post saying that if Pickford keeps a clean sheet we can add him to the poll and I'll happily do him....

Who knew I'd be sad not to be shagging Jordan Pickford!?

• Haha
  • Wow

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
Please don’t ruin him for me with this no swim theory 😩 In Kiera’s family tiktok he is in deep water, no life west spotted so I’ve got hope.
On the other hand for humble me it would be enough if little Jacks could swim towards my egg.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gizmo24

VIP Member
'FOR CERTAIN PLAYERS' 😂 😂

Laporte is getting in line right now.

P.S. My auntie is moving to Texas in the summer.
How would your Auntie feel about moving out for a week and hosting a load of tattlers? I'm sure we would pay handsomely for such inconveniences....though we may need to set money aside for bail money and costs to victim for the inevitable trauma a shit ton of us will cause our dearest JG. Its only done with love though Jack, nothing sinister.

• Haha
  • Heart

L.rose98

I'm only 24 years old...I'm not even in the suggested age range...? 🤣 Am I a minor in this thread? 😱👶🏽
I'm also not English and I've liked football since I was little. I remember my brother and I would collect those football stickers and get the panini football albums all the time. 😄😊

• Heart
  • Haha

kathyloop

Wow I had an early night last night come back to 11 pages, legit thought there was a drama!

you girls never fails to make me laugh
so from catching up I’ve taken that jacks got toes like a pack of twiglets
And that the majority of you that would let him shit on you would get the ick from him shitting with the door open 🤣

I just can’t. Tbh I hate it when my oh shits with the door open, not because I can see him but just because the smell spreads through the whole house 🤢.

🤞🏽🤞🏽 Fingers, toes and fanny flaps crossed he starts tonight

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Or there could be Yes and No options, but clicking on No exits you from the thread and you can't ever find it again.

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Recap:

Bae did the Ultimate Footballer game and caused wide spread flooding with his arms and back.
We debated the intricacies of the pink hoodie photo and many Tattlers showed that they can't handle the truth
@wonderstruck25 still has a broken leg
Bae is still a fucking dreamboat

• Heart

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Imagine the marketing potential if they fully embraced this and did a World Cup special, with each England squad member having their own true to life edition. You wouldn’t know whose it was until you opened it, and then had to match it up against a special book that you could buy separately.

Someone in the marketing department can work through the finer details and thank me later, I don’t have much time to think about such things.

This is everyone from tattle running to the shop to buy them all.

Small cock
Little cock
Thick cock
Long cock
Normal cock
Jack cock
John cock
Kyle cock

• Haha

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
It's all a front. He's nice to his face but is secretly trying to destroy him on Tattle. We didn't have these issues before Ruben had his own thread. Now he's got it, he wants everyone frantically searching "Rave About" and accidentally stumbling into his thread.
I still don’t get how he has his own thread…

He quite good looking but he seems a little bit dull to me… He also seems like he’d be one of those people that would tell you how many calories are in anything he sees you eating 😬😂

• Haha