Jack Grealish #38

Which City player(s) would you show your pink bits to?

• Bae

Votes: 79 90.8%
  • John (aka other bae aka bae's bae)

Votes: 57 65.5%
  • Kyle the Al fresco pisser

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • Bernardo

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Flipper

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Thanks Kevin

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • Jesus Christ Superstar

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Gundo

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Raz

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Cancelo

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Rodri

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • Rubens

Votes: 43 49.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did 9 and tbh that was me narrowing it down, I probably wouldn't turn down Bernardo or Gundo (as long as he takes his cardi off) irl

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Recap:

Bae did the Ultimate Footballer game and caused wide spread flooding with his arms and back.
We debated the intricacies of the pink hoodie photo and many Tattlers showed that they can't handle the truth
@wonderstruck25 still has a broken leg
Bae is still a bleeping dreamboat

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Little Flipper is always eyeing Jack up, isn't he? Kisses and cuddles, etc..... hugs....
Screenshot_20220423-211611_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was going to make the poll responses public so I can see which of you want Flipper to sling it up you, BUT changed my mind because this is a safe space ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I did 9 and tbh that was me narrowing it down, I probably wouldn't turn down Bernardo or Gundo (as long as he takes his cards off) irl
Excuse me. The cardigans are one of the biggest selling points. Have you seen the fuel prices recently?!

NOOOOOOO! I haven't cried (yet) today but this may push me over the edge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I had him in, but then needed to swap him out for Rodri as ran out of space.

This is basically the X Factor Six Chair Challenge
I NEED CARSON!

We don't need Rodri and Cancelo!

This is too hard. There's players I love but I don't necessarily want to shag.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Nahhhh why has the thread title changed? Has computer said no to the format?

BRB just going to stick my head in the oven because there is no coming back from this duck up

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I NEED CARSON!

We don't need Rodri and Cancelo!

This is too hard. There's players I love but I don't necessarily want to shag.
The result would suggest otherwise (also I want to shag both of them more than Carson or Ederson)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's gonna be uproar in the City WhatsApp group tonight. I think this might really destabilise the team.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.