Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Tax theme - Bae doing normal jobs

Some sort of made up job title at a start up in Shoreditch. No one understands what he does but he claims to be very busy.
2022-03-24 (2) (1) (2) (2).png

Estate Agent. Knows nothing about any property he shows you.
33JYOFBWHVDN5LVDTS76J5NIPY.jpg

Grad at a Big Four firm. Thinks he is Billy big bollocks, pisses off all clients by telling them things they already know.
708cca1734fa622143dbc6122d7a6be6.jpg

Teacher. All students and female teachers want to shag him. Misspells something on the white board every single lesson.
A881625F-7D4B-48AC-BC40-25F5BBC36CCA.jpeg

Barman at Yates Wine Lodge. Loves making a pitcher of Woo Woo.
A202B107-35E3-443F-8E4A-B6EDAC03DDFB.png

PT. More interested in his gains than his client's.
qBhVT93.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

spilldatea

VIP Member
omg just catching up but actually screaming that @Timefortea93 photoshopped jacks face onto hugh hefner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 premier league boy > playboy 😂

i’m actually dead at these last 10 pages. is everyone okay????

how did this go from his fictional missus no longer following him on instagram, to knob veins (licking them/having dodgy vein fetishes, straight into speculating whether he has a mushroom dick…that somehow ended up on wondering if he pisses in the shower (or on girls for sexual pleasure) then barrelling into trying to figure out if he takes an hour to have a shit, to many various icks (both sexual and non sexual) and somehow coming to the conclusion that he better not ever get a cold just in case he sniffs and some of you lose interest and god forbid he sneezes too much. and then taking a crazy swing into hoping he isn’t an adult baby who shags cars 🤯 then right back to dick cheese chat before hoping he doesn’t hold his nose before he jumps in a pool (but only if he can swim) before heading in the weird direction of sucking/fucking his toes and then CHAT ABOUT BANGING HIS GRANDAD i am honestly dead.

this thread is a fucking riot i can’t deal. why are all of these messages like one massive fever dream i can’t breathe 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

cobette

VIP Member
There's now 3 people who don't want to shag Jack. Here's what I have to say to them:

1) Mason, you're just jealous, fuck off moley

2) John, I know you're hurt about the Ultimate Footballer video but you have to pull yourself together babe.

3) Josh, no one believes you hun, does Keira know you're on here!?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Referring to my vagina as a fanny
Dick cheese
Obnoxious sneezing
Pooing with the door open
I think he would have impeccable hygiene 🙏 Obnoxious sneezing 😆 pooing with the toilet door open, I imagine he's quite child like and takesal his clothes off when he has a shit. Or sits backwards like a cowboy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

cornflower

VIP Member
So in all honesty - what are the deal breakers with Jack? His singing I could take but whistling, absolutely not. If he made up a cutesy name for his dick/my vagina or spoke to either of them in a baby voice. See yourself out mate.
Here’s my list of potential icks

• Haha
Reactions: 18

madamchristmas

VIP Member
hi tattle friends - back from the fit neighbours house and found out he has a girlfriend so fully focussed on trying to shag jack grealish.

ps jg if you’re reading, pls can i have some nudes

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I was going to make the poll responses public so I can see which of you want Flipper to sling it up you, BUT changed my mind because this is a safe space ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
None of youse being able to find the thread. Clearly not as committed to the cause as me. I keep an open tab…. simples really 😅💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16