Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruby1080

VIP Member
Do you think he does that thing where he goes and sits on the toilet for an hour every day to have a poo, even if he doesn't need one? Because that might be a deal breaker for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ruby1080

VIP Member
Sterling is gorgeous, I have a proper soft spot for him - I tipsily took my vote away from him last night but I’m gonna re-vote (again) and put him back in 😂

I’m not beneath pre-facial hair jack these days sadly (AS LONG AS HE IS OVER 19 OBVS) - the contents of his shorts look plenty manly enough for me
Haven't you had the whole squad by now? I'm not judging, obviously.

I think Sterling has an objectively structurally attractive face, but just a really unpleasant personality. To be fair, all I know about his personality is that he won't pass the ball to Jack and doesn't really seem like a Tattler. That's enough for me to judge him.

• Haha

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Boring meeting - tattle time.

Stones lovers.

Screenshot_20220425-222125_Samsung Internet.jpg

He looks fiiinnnne but can't bare to see him that close to Ms Frumes. He also looks like has an earring which is not upsetting. Oh god, imagine him with a nose stud/small hoop 🥵🥵
Screenshot_20220425-222335_Samsung Internet.jpg

His best look yet ✌🏻
Screenshot_20220425-222200_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
I AM SCREAMING!

I thought I was the biggest nutter around here.
i take my crushes very seriously; think it’s partly my obsessive personality combined with the fact that i’m a water sign so i get very attached to an obscene level. kind of like how i’m still here thirsting over someone 38 threads later 🤣 and my toxic trait is that i am CONVINCED i could pull him if only he met me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
"weird group of English people aged 25-45"

What a small, niche group we are.

And are they trying to say I need to grow out of this within the next few years? Rude.

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
I always wonder what peoples real names are cause I’m doubtful your running around with the name Cobette and if so I’d need a backstory 🧐😂
Not a day goes by where someone IRL doesn't call me Cobette 😂

I made my Tattle account to call out influencers I thought were dicks, I had no issues my account name being easily linked back to me because I would quite cheerfully say whatever I wrote on here to people's faces. But now times have changed, and all I do is talk about dicks, and wish to God I'd picked something less incriminating.

Although surely no-one else fancies Paul Robinson!? So even if it my account name was 'iluvjack111' I'd still have outed myself 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Belated tax now that I am back in dreary Scotland
Theme: 😘😘😘

06.jpeg
229.jpeg
230.jpeg
210.jpg
214.jpeg
DrqMcXnXQAASqh0.jpg

images (1).jpg

268261003_444865913674645_92957749278282077_n.jpg

2_GettyImages-1233720686.jpg
2022-04-24 (2).png

Who is this and why does he look like Spencer from BB3?!

e3514666138c0e258edf37b8381a7d06.jpg

• Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
don't

I had two copies of this on DVD incase one broke
i can go one worse - i was so hopelessly obsessed with him (and this movie) that i APPLIED TO THE RAF TO BE A PILOT. had assessments and everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wasn’t until i was surrounded by RAF applicants for me to realise they don’t look like him and i’d potentially taken my crush a bit too far

• Haha