Jack Grealish #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be happy going to the Bernabeu with a 1 goal lead after that :(

Reactions: 4
Really entertaining match from a neutral football perspective, frustrating from a City perspective as they should have scored about 8.

And from a tattle perspective, could have been better. Very little Jack but at least he was happy when we saw him. John going off injured and being sad in the tunnel breaks my heart, I need to cuddle him.

Did see a little bit of Ruben's arse when he stretched for goal though, so that'll have to keep me going.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another new thread looming.
Best prepare some Jack Tax......

Reactions: 4
Jack Grealish#39 earring, nose ring, tattlers want to touch his ding-a-ling.

I'm sorry. So very very sorry. I said I'd didn't like cutsey names for dicks but it rhymed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we pleeeeease not have the piercings haunt us into the next thread? Pretty pretty please with a beautiful boy on the top 🙏

1651007824645.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jack grealish #39 - baes got toes like a twiglet, no ick given just send us something explicit

Reactions: 3
Can we pleeeeease not have the piercings haunt us into the next thread? Pretty pretty please with a beautiful boy on the top 🙏

View attachment 1224233
I love Big Kev in the background with his specs on and his Dad phone case.

To us Jack is God like. To them he's probably the little rascal who put a ball through the shed window and when he goes back home now, raids the fridge and starts stropping about like a teen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love Big Kev in the background with his specs on and his Dad phone case.

To us Jack is God like. To them he's probably the little rascal who put a ball through the shed window and when he goes back home now, raids the fridge and starts stropping about like a teen.

Dad phone case 😭😭😭 bet he scrolls with his index finger too

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.