Jack Grealish #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep ๐Ÿ˜ญ I bet he'll play him against Leeds then drop him for the 2nd leg of this.
Yeah, that's what I think too. Also, if City make the big signings that they're tipped to then I think that could mean he's going to struggle even more to be selected.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Poor Flipper nearly dying in every game. Never forget this.๐Ÿ˜‚

flipper.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
honestly the biggest stress of my life is HOW MANY CHANCES WE CREATE THAT GO NOWHERE. absolute shambles at the back i hope pep tears them a new hole after the final whistle.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That doesn't feel like a win ๐Ÿ’”
It wasn't. Seeing as they could have ended it in the first half.

Real Madrid are one you can never put down as proven by them scoring 3 goals already.

Next leg will be very good for a neutral. Gonna be nervous for city and Madrid fans tho

Reactions: 6
That doesn't feel like a win ๐Ÿ’”
pep will be furious with them and rightly so. absolutely mental that we scored 4 goals and it feels a bit like a poor result. them 3 conceded goals were because our defence were absolute dog tit. laporte needs benching for the next leg. defence had more holes than the bleeping net in goal. hope pep proper tells them off.

WE ARE SO MUCH BETTER IT IS SO BLOODY ANNOYING!!!!!!! if we donโ€™t demolish them in the 2ng leg i will riot

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.