Jack Grealish #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact they talk about Fernandinho like he's about to be put out to pasture gives me the fear. He's a year younger than me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact they talk about Fernandinho like he's about to be put out to pasture gives me the fear. He's a year younger than me.
What I find truly terrifying is Wayne Rooney is younger than me. And he's younger than Ronaldo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t think anyone needs to read too much into the CL thing with Jack. He’s contributing via the PL games. They’re both just as important in their own ways. It’s not like he’s on the bench for both. That’s squad rotation for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
hi tattle friends - back from the fit neighbours house and found out he has a girlfriend so fully focussed on trying to shag jack grealish.

ps jg if you’re reading, pls can i have some nudes

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t think anyone needs to read too much into the CL thing with Jack. He’s contributing via the PL games. They’re both just as important in their own ways. It’s not like he’s on the bench for both. That’s squad rotation for you.
Absolutely this! This is what comes with playing for an elite team, it is so important to have strength in depth.

He is still so early in his City career and he will come good. People wrote KDB off at Chelsea, and now look at him!

He just needs to focus on himself and try not to listen to noise from the press or fans. He could learn a lot from JS.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Agree completely! It’ll be fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.