Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gattle09

VIP Member
Morning, I have a day off work today so I will probably be too busy to come on here thirsting over Jack unlike when I’m supposed to working I can always make time.
Hot picture of the hot one just because.
09FA433D-DF0B-4242-A408-B1564533E4BA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Violetroselily

VIP Member
i’m not sure that the england camp started today? we usually get drip fed images and a schedule from the england twitter/insta but we don’t seem to have had any. maybe it’s tomorrow they arrive?
Yeah I think tomorrow. Clubs who played yesterday will have been doing recovery today. Plus they usually post a schedule on insta.

Do we have any more title suggestions?

We've absoloutely pissed this thread away in a week, and I'm not mad about it

Last edited:
  • Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
I'd still do him if he lived in a tiny house with his parents and all his grandparents like in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and we had to top and tail with Grandpa and Grandma Grealish afterwards.

• Haha

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Good for u Lil Phil! I'm surprised he didn't do a backflip and toot his blowhole in celebration.

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Hendo is that efficient that it would be sorted before Jack wakes up. I reckon he could also make breakfast while he is at it.
"No worries pet"

Very chunky 5.5 incher with fat veins, a couple of freckles, large bellend, large slightly saggy balls, tidily wild pubes, goes from 0 to angrily erect within 1 second of kissing, v clean, consistently large yields which taste like the sweetest nectar
Can he put this in that dossier he's going to produce later on in his career, a la Michael Owen?

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
I'd suggest you need to consume more JS material just before bed time in order to influence your dreams. But I know you are already doing that.
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if my OH thinks there's a Yorkshire man living in our house who talks a lot, except whenever he enters the room.

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Jack Jack
You're so packed
Huge muscles & cock bulge jacked
Your legs are massive
I'll be very passive-
I'm on the bed ready to be tapped
Just want to say how much I appreciate your poetry @VC10, it brings a much needed sense of class and refinement to these threads 😀

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Twitter full of people saying he doesn't deserve his call-up and accusing Southgate of favouritism (which is a joke as everyone knows Southgate is no fan of Jack).

So let's just look at the loveliest message instead...

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
In a TikTok rabbit hole whilst I cook dinner.

If you can see past the awful singing, there are some lovely facial expressions and a possible sex noise at the end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

rosierose91

Chatty Member
my fuck schedule.. ft - Man City + Chelsea footballers.
1- Fuck Jack for 2 hours straight - none stop. Idc if he gets tired, I’d just get on top 😂
2- I’d get John in the room and kick Jack out. Fuck John - let’s be honest he will probs go a couple of rounds.
3- Kick John out the room. Then I’ll bring in Mason and Chilly - threesome it is.
4- Bring Jack back in for another go.
5- John and Jack for 4 rounds 🤣🤣
6- Then fuck all four of them 😂😂😂

Don’t take it seriously it’s just my dream 😉
i love that you just burst in like... here’s my fuck schedule 😂😂😂😂

respect

• Haha
Reactions: 12