Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Had my first JG dream, unfortunately it was totally U rated.

He was my new boyfriend and I went to watch him at the match last night and was sat right at the edge of the pitch. He kept leaving the pitch to come and check I was OK and sit with me in the stands for a couple of minutes, then went back to play. Pep kept telling him off. At the end of the match we were going out for something to eat but I didn’t know where to wait for him so Flipper’s mum showed me where to go. Then my alarm went off.

Very frustrating but at least it’s a start 😆
Flippers mum would have said "you fucking wot?" and bottled you if you had even dared look in her direction

• Haha
Reactions: 12

cobette

VIP Member
I still managed to cry these times in half an hour though so that's something! 😂

More of these please England social media team...

England 2.jpg
England 9.jpg
England 11.jpg
England 13.jpeg
England 20.jpg
England 21.jpeg
England 34.jpeg
England 36.jpeg
England 39.png

• Haha

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I really like to think they all sit around reading these, JG can be sat there all smug faced cos we adore him, flipper less so and Walker would probably take it on the chin and be like 'fair dos, they have a point'.

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I mean this in the most respectful and adoring way, of course, but you know how babies are? Attracted to moving shapes and colours? I feel like that's Jack. Wear something bright, that's got a nice texture to it. Dance and smile and laugh. Jack will want to touch you.

When I was a baby, just a few months old, I was obsessed with rugby. I'd happily sit in front of it, watching the shapes and colours, and get very upset when it ended.

It's become a running joke in my family that I've just always been a fan of thighs. And, I guess...here I am!

• Haha

jumpmoon

VIP Member
IMG_9100 2.jpeg

(sorry I couldn't help myself loooool)
Sona dhuit bab 😂

Happy St. Patrick's Day! May you all find the gold at the end of the rainbow (which is likely nudes 🍯).

• Heart
  • Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
A question for all of you with partners and/or children.

Is the whole family going to be sat around the TV this afternoon, like you're watching a Sunday afternoon family film? Except its not Mary Poppins or The Railway Children, it's JG in tight shorts and mummy is quietly dilating
One child not interested but the other will watch with me and question why we’re watching “the wrong Manchester”, then point out the nice man we know who I’ve got all those photos of on my phone

• Haha

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
I wish we could have a video of Footballers Reading Fanfiction About Themselves. Please Man City, pick this one up. I'm not even asking to be credited. Just put JS and JG in a room, open up parachute for them and get the cameras rolling🙏🙏🙏

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
KDB fits the bill

City 42.jpeg

JG shall bring the Calpol

1645399208153.png

And snuggles

Skye 02.jpeg

Stonesy is too fragile, can't have him getting sick, he'll have to stay with me I'm afraid.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Oof, bet she got a 👋. Never thought much of the likes thing, I mean I'd be pissed off with my guy liking all and sundry but this one takes the piss. The man does love big tits don't he, remembering bed girl 👀. I don't think I've got a shot now, damn the gnat bites.

• Haha

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
*deletes gushing comments intended for @wonderstruck25 on finishing reading Wreck My Plans*

An amazing work of fiction, regardless of being a fanfic. You could change the names (like in After) and it would work as a published book, that's how good it is. So much imagination went into it, you created a whole OG world complete with characters. It was so warm and witty and never cheesy or cliched. I loved it and wish it was a film. The fact you have no idea how good you are and have this talent that has been lying dormant all this time blows my mind! Much love.
Thats was really sweet 🥺

As someone that doesn’t take compliments well, thank you!! 😳

77B0EB13-D615-408C-B29C-CEF50F0C0592.jpeg

I’ll leave this here, but I will never apologise for Poot Grealish!! He’s my fav 🙃

• Heart

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
I can't condone the Mason inclusion. I am scarred for life by his dancing Tiktok. It plays on my head on a loop, major ick :(
I get major ick from Mason just blinking/breathing etc. just not vibing with him at all but each to their own

• Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
Jack with messy bedhair is my favorite, but Jack in a hat is a close second
View attachment 1127662View attachment 1127663View attachment 1127664View attachment 1127665

actually hat is a wide category, should be strictly Jack in a baseball cap, because this one is a crime against humanity
View attachment 1127677
The Leeds festival outfit will never not be funny

Jack - stay low key
Also Jack - Asda bucket hat and Balenciaga master card t-shirt with bright blue shorts - onstage with Stormzy is 72 years old! 🤣🤣🤣 Fucking legend!

• Haha

jade1818

VIP Member
Exactly we filled the angle cake story. I did the coco pop @jade1818 did the panda pop. Was a great day that was 🤣.

The medical video sent us lot crazy in the best way as for the trotters video I bloody loved that everything about it.

The fact that we thought jack banged to viva la viva killed me andngave her petrol money to get home

• Haha