Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I feel like Jack would probably have some boundaries though. He probably wouldn't shag your mum, whereas Kyle would.
Kyle would shag your mum and then act like you were being unreasonably displeased. Would definitely try to convince you that you should be flattered because it means he'll still fancy you when you're older.

Jack would flirt with your mum, no doubt, but probably wouldn't actually shag her. Might shag your mum's mate, though, then when he got found out he'd come sidling up to you all like, "we were on a break though, right?"

Phil would not shag your mum. He describes your mum as "ancient" (although not to her face). He shags your 18-year-old cousin, who embarrassingly falls in love with him.

John is scared of your mum, so he shags your sister. Her dishwasher broke, he couldn't resist.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

cornflower

VIP Member
A typical match day here involves my eyes not leaving the screen, real-life fella (copyright @rosierose91) slagging off bae, me getting too emotionally involved in defending him, me very occasionally letting slip how fit JG is or how beautiful his curtains look when they do a slo-mo of him running, RLF arguing no he isn't fit he's just a thick chav and his hair is cringy, me asking him to name one person who's fitter than him, RLF can't name anyone... rinse and repeat

The snail-trail exposure at the Villa match was a HARD one, a non-human noise left my mouth which I had to turn into an 'oh deary me you can nearly see his pubes lol' or something to that effect. The iconic eye-fucking of the nation at the Euros was similar.

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Had my first JG dream, unfortunately it was totally U rated.

He was my new boyfriend and I went to watch him at the match last night and was sat right at the edge of the pitch. He kept leaving the pitch to come and check I was OK and sit with me in the stands for a couple of minutes, then went back to play. Pep kept telling him off. At the end of the match we were going out for something to eat but I didn’t know where to wait for him so Flipper’s mum showed me where to go. Then my alarm went off.

Very frustrating but at least it’s a start 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

lozzajb

Jack Grealish #33 Jack has been referred to as custard but we still want the nudes to make us flustered

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Suddenly I have a really important meeting at 2pm now that I must attend and everything else has to wait

00A6DD46-2481-4834-BDEE-4A410204A39A.jpeg

Reactions: 15

ruby1080

VIP Member
“I need a bobbul” 🥰

Let me hold it back for you babes

This is the Jack that if you were living in the Paleolithic period he would give you a good seeing to in the Flintstone's cave and all the dinosaurs would be barking outside 😩 😥 😩 🥴
1647362743372.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I really like to think they all sit around reading these, JG can be sat there all smug faced cos we adore him, flipper less so and Walker would probably take it on the chin and be like 'fair dos, they have a point'.
I live in hope of hearing one of them call Phil Flipper. It would be an unbeatable claim to fame.
IMG_20220315_140648.jpg
IMG_20220315_140821.jpg

• Haha

Gizmo24

VIP Member
For nostalgia I went to browse some older threads, who remembers this beaut of a title from @VC10 "Jack Grealish #8 I bet he bangs like an outside bog's door in a gale force 10".
Also, no-ones dropped the coco pops meme, @jade1818 care to share?

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
🎶It's the most wonderful time of the thread...🎶

The theme of my Jack tax for this thread is Wet Jack. You're welcome.

0_Jack-Grealish.jpg
Jack-Grealish-despair-scaled.jpeg
NINTCHDBPICT000711132498.jpg
EhQRQTQXsAA0VEK.jpg
AAM7mgB.jpeg
1_England-Mens-Senior-Football-Team-Camp-St-Georges-Park-National-Football-Centre-Burton-upon-...jpg

• Heart