Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I think he'd be a great shag, whether he's got all the moves or not.

He's got the looks, the strength, the stamina, he's tactile and affectionate, he likes making people happy, he's got a sense of humour, not much ego, and as we know from the encyclopaedia conversation and others, if he doesn't understand something he's unashamed to ask for clarification. So if he wasn't doing what you wanted I think he'd be happy to learn.

I think good sex is about communication and being comfortable together and being in the moment, and I think all that comes naturally to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

lozzajb

I’ve just seen this on Tik tok and it’s really made me howl 😂

• Haha

AlaiaG

VIP Member
my fuck schedule.. ft - Man City + Chelsea footballers.
1- Fuck Jack for 2 hours straight - none stop. Idc if he gets tired, I’d just get on top 😂
2- I’d get John in the room and kick Jack out. Fuck John - let’s be honest he will probs go a couple of rounds.
3- Kick John out the room. Then I’ll bring in Mason and Chilly - threesome it is.
4- Bring Jack back in for another go.
5- John and Jack for 4 rounds 🤣🤣
6- Then fuck all four of them 😂😂😂

Don’t take it seriously it’s just my dream 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

cobette

VIP Member
Flipper stripping off. Tattlers are pleased with you little dude but not that pleased. Tell your mate to get his shirt off too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

cornflower

VIP Member
Kyle’s nipples definitely appear to be on the low side - well spotted! - however, we need to remember a couple of things here:
- we are used to admiring the perfect nips and pecs of the two Js so some grace must be allowed
- the tattoo placement doesn’t help, nor does the extreme crop top look

If you look at more pictures of him with no top on - I won’t spam the thread with him dw - you will see that his nipples look quite normal in terms of placement

On a similar note, sometimes Jack’s pecs look a bit low to me. (Jack, if you read this, you look perfect and this is something that contributes to your beauty, it is not a flaw - don’t let this put you off going shirtless.) If he wore a bra, I don’t think he’d have the issue of his straps falling down constantly.

Also: Kyle is very funny with a jaw-droppingly peachy arse and that definitely contributes towards any uglyfit thoughts…

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
He’s probably reposted one of his old quotes. Wise ol’ 19 year-old bae. (Who doesn’t love an Insta deep dive)

2A5D2E95-275E-47DF-9B7C-0F71D4A0924E.jpeg

or spiritual bae (‘night all’)
E1D55A7E-9877-409C-BFE5-4BCF211C7170.jpeg

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
The sweet nectar part is in comparison to the average man’s taste btw, obvs it still tastes like shite in an objective sense
I'd still happily put a spoonful of it in my morning coffee every day.

Today's gone wrong again.

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Do you know what fascinates me about the England arrival videos? When they all turn up with their boots and that man collects them in the reception area. WHY? Can England not afford to get them boots? Do they really all just have a favourite pair that they need to take with them? And why does that man need them, can they not be trusted to keep their boots in their rooms? Baffles me.

• Haha
  • Heart