Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dw girls I’m sure a scandal will come next week or something

Reactions: 1
Sash posted too. I think they look like a normal couple, nothing wrong with their body language at all.

Reactions: 13
I take offence to this as I don’t think anyone has actuall hulmitaed her on this thread tbf
No one has actually humiliated her. So dint really understand where they get that from or even why the mason stans have come over

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry I know you all gunna hate me rn but I do think the second picture of them is cute what Sasha posted

I’m think I’m in shock, I need drink

Reactions: 12
As I settle down with the wrong kind of sausage casserole, my heart is now a bit warmer. That is a super cute post.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hes put her on his story before and then hes deleted it after an hour 😂 mad how she ain't put nothing up yet
And the second time a pic was posted of her and was removed within 10 mins. That's the one where people was thinking sasha had posted it.

Their hands in the bottom picture… 🥺 I don’t think their body language is off at all!!

I think it’s super sweet!!

Reactions: 19
I think it's been building up to this moment. He's referred to her in about 3 interviews recently. I reckon an engagement is imminent too.

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry I know you all gunna hate me rn but I do think the second picture of them is cute what Sasha posted

I’m think I’m in shock, I need drink
He looks a little drunk in the second pic. In a good way tho and they was at a christening

Reactions: 3
I think it's been building up to this moment. He's referred to her in about 3 interviews recently. I reckon an engagement is imminent too.
yes think this too. it also made him look trash with all the articles saying emily thought he was single as he came across as single and all that, but now no one can say that

Reactions: 3
Oh god we don’t need an engagement yet 😂 I can imagine the uproar that it will have on here😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also,can someone explain what is so off with their body language on the second pic? 😃 if it was the couple next door, would you say the same? Just curious, i see nothing wrong there but maybe i’m blind
Spoiler alert: the only thing wrong with the body language in the photo is that Sasha’s body is in it at all 😄 there’s nothing off with it and no one would say the same if it was the couple next door 🥴

Reactions: 8
Their hands in the bottom picture… 🥺 I don’t think their body language is off at all!!

I think it’s super sweet!!
Yeah I think that's a nice pic and it's recent and post the Emily Attack thing. She looks really pretty in that first pic too. So much nicer when not caked in orange slap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.