Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s sweet he’s finally posted about her but his body language in those pics is not good 😂

Reactions: 3
Just think, whilst we’re all on here speculating if he’s been cheating, there’s a forthcoming scandal or he’s been hacked, he’s off giving Sasha the ride of her life! Zero fucks given!
Happy valentines y’all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it’s sweet he’s finally posted about her but his body language in those pics is not good 😂
At least someone else can see it.

Just like all the other pics they have together body language is off

Reactions: 4
Came back because of the obvious........it was fun while it lasted :ROFLMAO:
You could have tagged her Jack.

Happy Valentines ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Saw his stories and ran straight over here. I kind of love that he has finally finally done it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I though there was another cheating scandal or some nudes were leaked when i saw how many pages i’m behind 😂

unpopular opinion: the pics are cute, hope they have a nice dinner and a great shag, happy valentine’s everyone! 🍆💦❤

Also,can someone explain what is so off with their body language on the second pic? 😃 if it was the couple next door, would you say the same? Just curious, i see nothing wrong there but maybe i’m blind

Reactions: 18
I am going to hurt myself from laughing so hard at this meltdown 😂😂😂😂😂 and the excuses.
Maybe use this to think about how pathetic it is to humilliate a woman just because she gets to shag the (disgusting) dude you love so much. It's a literal obssesion at this point 😉😉
I take offence to this as I don’t think anyone has actuall hulmitaed her on this thread tbf

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ahahaha yes Jack 😂😂

heartbroken but yes lad 👏🏻 Never though he would’ve done it but he has😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.