Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s really cute that he’s posted her!

I told my sister to look and she was like ‘why are her feet so dark… I’m sorry it’s the first thing I looked at’ and haven’t stopped laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am going to hurt myself from laughing so hard at this meltdown 😂😂😂😂😂 and the excuses.
Maybe use this to think about how pathetic it is to humilliate a woman just because she gets to shag the (disgusting) dude you love so much. It's a literal obssesion at this point 😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
yeah i wouldn’t look too much into the not tagging thing because he probs doesn’t want her to get harassed by his fans more than she already is. especially with the death threats after the euros.

think the signing thing is a good tactical move on his behalf because he’s saying they were together then even though most of the scandals came after - kinda reenforcing the message that it’s all lies. but then again is he really that clever 🤣

Reactions: 13
I came here just to see the tattle meltdown.

Thanks for not disappointing!

I, for one, am happy for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.