Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jacks giving me the ick full on spicey rice train —— jack Peter grealish who

• Haha
Reactions: 7
did he do something bad that will come out in the next few weeks and does he want to be forgiven or did he decide to feel sorry for sasha and act good?

Reactions: 4
when i tell you i GASPED and ran straight here.

good for her! it’s about time he posted something nice about her after all the embarrassment she’s had to endure with story after story about him not being able to keep his dick in his pants (i know she could’ve left him but she ain’t the first person to forgive a cheater)

the optimist in me wants to believe he’s finally growing up but the JG bleep in me wants this to be performative because there’s a new scandal about to drop 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
My face when I saw his story I genuinely didn't think he'd post but I'm so happy for them rn!
Bore of hun I don’t need people hyping sash up while I go through this melt down ( joke please don’t take offensive)

He hasn’t posted anything nice about her it’s posted two pics and that’s its

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bore of hun I don’t need people hyping sash up while I go through this melt down ( joke please don’t take offensive)

He hasn’t posted anything nice about her it’s posted two pics and that’s its
And with no tag. That's not a claim that's I've fucked up and it's gonna be come out so here have a cupcake.

Would explain the 'injury' and now this. Hmm I smell a rat

Reactions: 3
This is hilarious 😂

I love how the 1st pic is from his signing, with his shirt front and centre, and the 2nd is of him being kissed by her 🤣 Happy Valentine’s bro ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
eurgh i think i do actually have the ick. it’s one thing thirsting over a guy who comes across as single, but thirsting over a geezer in a (happy) relationship is like a line for me 😔

Reactions: 7
*crying throwing up and screaming into a pillow*

Happy for Sash though even though it pains me to say it 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
eurgh i think i do actually have the ick. it’s one thing thirsting over a guy who comes across as single, but thirsting over a geezer in a (happy) relationship is like a line for me 😔
Not happy so it's totally fine. The story's will be gone soon. So we and jsck can go back to bleeping normal.

He must be in high pain medication or cocain for all we know

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And with no tag. That's not a claim that's I've fucked up and it's gonna be come out so here have a cupcake.

Would explain the 'injury' and now this. Hmm I smell a rat
Are you joking? This thread has been complaining about him not “claiming” her for as long as it’s existed and now he’s “claimed” her with full photos, a love heart to boot and a happy Valentine’s message and he’s STILL not “claiming” her because he hasn’t tagged her. Man can’t win 😭

The photos are cute! Good for him for doing it. And no she hasn’t stolen his phone, what a weird thing for his fans to say 😬

I hope she doesn’t get any hassle off the back of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.