Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kakan

Chatty Member
Your favourite person from history

'Paul Gascoigne'

He's such an adorable dimwit, isn't he?
Known for beating up his wife and step kids for years. :mad: Foden use to praise Gazza as well, I wish some reporter could ask them questions about that, do they really think he is a good role model? Are they too young to know? Or are they just too stupid to understand what this says, if a man is good at sports it is not relevant that he abuses his family. I don't think Jack means that but I wish he was better of thinking.

Reactions: 1

cobette

VIP Member
I feel so ashamed of myself, how did I forget to include John Stones, Declan rice and Tyrone Mings on this list.

They are all gonna have to bend me over their knees and spank my bottom in punishment. 😆😆
Sorry Stephen, you forgot Declan, I therefore have claimed sole ownership/

• Haha

jade1818

VIP Member
I agree he should have some sort of securities being a footballer but still his just a normal lad playing football he didn’t do anything wrong at all hopefull they find who done it and the police can deal with it

ruby1080

VIP Member
This here is peak Grealish bulge material!! Seriously, even with his forearm over it, it was still visible! ☔👌🏼🍆

The little bit from 4:47 onwards just makes me laugh. "I was loike, I don't feel right, and JT was just, loike, Jack, me and Lampard always sez it takes loike six games to feel 100%" He sounds like a very, very deep voiced Valley girl.

JoJoS

I could be wrong but surely they’re responsible for arranging/paying for their own security unless they’re at an official club event?

Moving to Man City has literally stalled his career.. what’s the use in being able to say “I’ve won titles” if you haven’t actually participated in any of it .
loved him at Villa but he’s lost that little sparkle he had now in my opinion

Sammylou81

Fab job by the boys tonight 🙌🙌 proper worldie from Silva the little Portuguese beaut 💙 gutted he didn't get his hat trick tho 😭🤣

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I wonder if it's an inside joke that he does this, or if he's genuinely oblivious and just looks for a nice picture of him that happens to include the other person.

They probably have pictures that aren't currently public that would do the job nicely, but with a quick Google I found some other pictures he could have used.

The full picture of both of them in which he still looks really hot. He could have cropped this one so it's just him and Nathan, or leave it full to show them with the gang (I had to leave it as John looking delish as ever).

View attachment 1071214

The one that shows a little more of Nathan's face than his (and has Nathan's arms looking very nice too), that has happy, celebratory vibes and would remind his friend of a good time.
View attachment 1071218

The reversal of his usual technique, a picture where Nathan is in front and in focus, looking happy, and Jack is blurry and partially obscured. Given what he normally posts, this would be hilarious.
View attachment 1071221

The funny unflattering picture of both of them, with bonus John.
View attachment 1071223
That 2nd pic would of been a good one. 😊

Sammylou81

If jack's looking at getting at least on the bench I'm sure pep will be advising not to drink if there is a party so maybe a girlie night out? 🤷🏼‍♀️