Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
i think hell get that back it hasnt necessarily stalled his career when players move to city it does generally take them a year to settle into the squad and i think thats what will happen with jack he will be like marhez rodri cancelo bernardo ect who all took a year to settle and now play amazing most of the time.... i think the thing were seeing with jack is at villa he generally played in one position and at city he cant do that and the way pep has used him this year is making him learn various roles and become more adaptable and thats always going to take time i think people especially the press dont necessarily get that especially if they dont watch city week in week out but i can probably guarantee you jack will be back with his sparkle swagger ect hes just going through a learning and adapting process

also he has contributed he gets city up the pitch and things which is what pep is asking from him
Yeah I get what you’re saying. You make some good points .
I think I meant he seems less of a presence if that makes sense?
I hope so,I haven’t got anything against the lad at all.
thanks for responding with some actual intelligent debate lol.

Reactions: 2

Violetroselily

VIP Member
oh I’ll have a look… haven’t seen a Jack/Ben one before but I like the parachute and 90’s one with Stones!
I prefer the ones with women I think tbf! Probs cause I’ve mainly been on whttpad and I haven’t seen any m/m ones on there 😂
Ok well we'll get you fully on m/m by the time your leg has healed

Jack/Ben - this one is amazing and heart-wrenching

John/Ruben (underrated pair) super angsty and hot

Jack/John

John/Jordan Pickford series

The OG Jack/John series which will change your life much like parachute has

and back to Jack/female, assuming you already have the @cornflower masterpieces but if not

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
This looks promising! I love the different standout strengths the different fics have: there are the poets, the storytellers, the comedy geniuses, the mood-setters, the unique voices...
Which is your favourite in each category?

Feel like there's so many fics I haven't got round to reading yet!

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Yeah, I don't think the babysitter would be much use in a dangerous situation either though. He doesn't look very big, I think he's just there to (try) to steer Jack away from trouble/all-night benders.
It’s not really about getting stuck in a lot of the time though, it’s about defusing the situation before it gets to the point where someone throws a punch