Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sammylou81

Off topic but does anyone know how I can change my username as it's quite identifiable and I didn't think it through when I signed up 🤣🤣 I've emailed an address but not heard anything yet

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
Late to the party but I need to share my list of Man City do-ables

JG (obviously)
Stonesy
KDB
Ruben
Ederson (even tho his Katie Price teeth give me the ick, he’s still fit)

The rest would require more alcohol than I could handle. And all you little Phil/flipper shaggers need a word with yourselves 😂

are we sure edersons teeth are venneers or is it cz he use to wear braces?

madamchristmas

VIP Member
That is absolutely 'their song' so desperate for a new update - that and the summertimes in bloom one.

If anyone is looking for anything new to read I've started a new one on wattpad call offside.

It's a fair bit grittier than the others.
can ya send a link!!!

pixxyy

VIP Member
I've seen a few say vid might be a few weeks old as you cant see his new tattoo.
Phil's the only 1 in the vid to come out of it ok, the rest jeez what awful humans

madamchristmas

VIP Member
Off topic but does anyone know how I can change my username as it's quite identifiable and I didn't think it through when I signed up 🤣🤣 I've emailed an address but not heard anything yet
i don’t think it’s do-able… i deleted my old one and made a new one to get round it!

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Fallen down a YT rabbit hole (full disclosure, I do actually have a job but I hate it and am beyond distracted today)

Sorry for the potential baby face ick, but the tone of his voice here is just making me want to weep. So soft and gentle. I'm going to listen to this to help me sleep at night.

😍

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Ive been wanting to change mine aswell but I don’t think we’re allowed too - the only way is to make a new account🙄

ruby1080

VIP Member
Do you think he’s still injured? Wouldn’t he be in training if not, as there’s a game on Saturday.

Gattle09

VIP Member
There is another video on twitter showing little Phil getting into a car, Faz is there making sure he gets in as there are some idiots telling him Mason Mount is better than him 🙄