Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Can someone please do another list of good fanfics to read please… someone did a really good list a few threads ago!

I’ve read a few of them but I’m bored with a broken leg and netflix and real books are winding me up now 🙄

Really I want a couple hours worth of chapters of the 90’s one too read 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Omg the Phil video. His mum 💀

It's definitley from tonight - it's during the walk on (All of the Lights is playing in the background)

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
Their hands in the bottom picture… 🥺 I don’t think their body language is off at all!!

I think it’s super sweet!!
Yeah I think that's a nice pic and it's recent and post the Emily Attack thing. She looks really pretty in that first pic too. So much nicer when not caked in orange slap

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
This is my reading list on wattpad, which I think has most of our faves on there

Do you also like Jack/John, Jack/Ben etc?
oh I’ll have a look… haven’t seen a Jack/Ben one before but I like the parachute and 90’s one with Stones!
I prefer the ones with women I think tbf! Probs cause I’ve mainly been on whttpad and I haven’t seen any m/m ones on there 😂

Sammylou81

We need to befriend someone who works at City's PR and get them to set up a late night version of the Dubai Q&A session. He didn't really hesitate with any of the kids' questions so I reckon he'd be up for giving some honest answers.

*Are you a screamer or a moaner Jack?
*Do you have a hairy arse?
*What's your favourite sexual position?
*Show us your pubes.
Hairy arse....🤢 I'd have to rethink my obsession if I found out it's hairy back there 😭😭😭

jujuondabeat

Chatty Member
Different strokes for different folks!

In all honesty he's just a little too together for me.

Body sculpted by the gods, cute smile, talented and driven and ambitious, intelligent for a footballer, always does that thing where he rolls his shorts up at every corner, takes his shirt off but leaves his armband on which speaks to something deep and primal in my brain....

But I get the feeling that he wouldn't need me to take care of him or explain things to him. Like he could probably assemble flat-pack furniture on his own and make his own dentist appointments.

And my type of guy is hot but also in some way infuriating. Someone who pisses me off just enough that I don't get completely unbearable about him. Someone I feel comfortable teasing, and who takes it good-naturedly and gives it back a little too.

Ruben's fit but intimidating. I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

View attachment 1062608View attachment 1062609View attachment 1062611View attachment 1062612
This is so well put exactly my thoughts! He just seems too perfect, I wouldn't know how to act around him in all honesty 😅