Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’ NEW CHAPTER OF ONE MAN IS THE PARACHUTE 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Yes! I need this so badly, missing Jack makes the Stonesy love really rage. I can barely think straight. Buzzing to read tomorrow.

I am just catching up on @Sarararah' s newbie even though I should be asleep.

I caved and read! A new song πŸ₯° and Phil killing the mood 😐

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Violetroselily

VIP Member
The amount of PR packages that Sasha post that she gets, and then what Jack must get sent but we don’t see...

I can’t help but think about the sheer amount of recycling they must produce😐

I can also see Jack just leaving it too her too get rid of as well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Need him to do an unboxing of one of those subscription boxes for pants

• Haha

JoJoS

He’s posted pics where he’s barely touching her and she’s clinging to him. She has done the opposite and her pics are very sweet.

Sammylou81

I was sad they didn't put any of the flight back from Lisbon in the video but can understand why they didn't. I definitely would of been gripping something with the turbulence 🀣🀣

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
This just baffles me even more though. If they're in a happy relationship why does Jack piss about so much?

Or do you think the leopard has really changed its spots?!

cobette

VIP Member
That is absolutely 'their song' so desperate for a new update - that and the summertimes in bloom one.

If anyone is looking for anything new to read I've started a new one on wattpad call offside.

It's a fair bit grittier than the others.
You're back!! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ I was thinking of you when I saw it was Spurs on Sat.

I can't wait to read but alas I have to actually work today. I'll be racing home x

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
I LOVE RUBEN he's so hot, but from what his ex says in the songs, she left her life and career aside to be with him and he left her when he started having success with women in england πŸ€”