Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lurker and a Man City season ticket holder this is the view from my seat every home game 😂😍 won’t let me upload the video so here’s a little screen shot
😢😭😢😭 is it possible to be jealous of a stranger?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
A month? He’s done this so he doesn’t have to propose, well played jack ❤ We forgive you

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Soz Bab, we all hope you get well soon, we're only pissy because we'll miss you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Now city xtra saying Pep said it’s a shin injury and he could be back Tuesday???

Please hope that’s closer to the mark because I CANNOT GO A WHOLE MONTH

Poor Jack, he must be feeling miserable missing out tonight

Reactions: 5
Let's hope it's a week. A month would make him unlikely for the England game too.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
At least he didn't get the injury going down the slide. That would have been embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pep expanding a little with Sky interviewer just now (majority probs saw it), actually better to have pulled him now rather than having him play through like he did a Villa one time too many.

Time to get some proper shock absorbers for your boots, Jack bab.

Reactions: 6
Maybe his shins constantly buckle under the weight of his giant calves.

Seriously though, children's shin pads can't help can they?

Reactions: 10
Some of you lot sound as bad as the haters on Twitter not believing he’s had shin issues. He’s had shin splints since he had a bad injury back at Villa which turned out to be a fracture he kept playing through at the time. Shin splints are a right bugger

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That “shin injury” rearing its head again. 🙄
I did side eye when I read it too. I actually joked about it with the girls and then saw that it was the shins again soooo…

Some of you lot sound as bad as the haters on Twitter not believing he’s had shin issues. He’s had shin splints since he had a bad injury back at Villa which turned out to be a fracture he kept playing through at the time. Shin splints are a right bugger
I just love a conspiracy and watching people put two and two together and thinking they have 4 when really they’ve come up with 384625384 and couldn’t be any further from it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i was joking… i am a villa fan and he’s had them for years. nice to have a bit of banter every now and then 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.