Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Us begging for more fic

I feel like there must be a polite way of asking, without seeming like we are harassing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
John Stones lovers I have an update. Very good friend of mine is at Center Parcs & him & his gf & kids are currently there! No Dubai for them!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
John Stones lovers I have an update. Very good friend of mine is at Center Parcs & him & his gf & kids are currently there! No Dubai for them!
So what you are saying, is we can't expect to see new tanned, shirtless pics of him sunning himself on a beach?

πŸ˜πŸ”«

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So what you are saying, is we can't expect to see new tanned, shirtless pics of him sunning himself on a beach?

πŸ˜πŸ”«
Hopefully she’ll be able to get a pic of him in the wave pool as his swimming shorts are half down in the waves 🀞🏼🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If it's Sherwood he is literally down the road I'd go hunting through the woods....I also know the Krispy Kreme delivery guy so could hide in his van and get out in the park πŸ˜‚

πŸ€”πŸ€” new or old picture jack looks hot
That's from his birthday the girl has just done a really rubbish edit 🀣

Reactions: 1
we need a tattler out there to do some investigative work!!!! i want some shirtless content

30ED098A-B0D4-4FCB-A27E-EA287F3A8BC1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am actually on annual leave this week and my auntie lives in Dubai. I've deffo missed a trick somewhere πŸ˜‚ Never had an urge to visit before now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.