Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sasha has posted that picture to her actual stories not just her reel now 🤔 maybe to get likes lol

I want to give Sasha and Jack an image overhaul so badly. They’re both gorgeous but for the most part dress like chavs who won the Euromillions.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is everyone in Dubai? 😂 I've clearly missed the memo here - not that anyone is inviting me lmfao. I asked a friend and she said it was like 'Bluewater with sunshine'.

Also - unpopular opinion but I actually really like Sasha and think she's a sweetheart, I genuinely enjoy her videos and she has given me an enduring love of B&M for which I will forever be in her debt. I'll see myself out lol.

and P.P.S. to redeem myself - I need to get off the internet because had a Jack dream last night which featured his delicious sunburnt arse, which he was showing to an appreciative crowd as I tried to navigate myself to an Italian bakery (clearly cake on the brain...), although someone was texting me pictures of Phil's eyelashes which kind of ruined the quasi-sexy mood. Something for your fantasies there 🤣

Reactions: 15
Why is everyone in Dubai? 😂 I've clearly missed the memo here - not that anyone is inviting me lmfao. I asked a friend and she said it was like 'Bluewater with sunshine'.

Also - unpopular opinion but I actually really like Sasha and think she's a sweetheart, I genuinely enjoy her videos and she has given me an enduring love of B&M for which I will forever be in her debt. I'll see myself out lol.

and P.P.S. to redeem myself - I need to get off the internet because had a Jack dream last night which featured his delicious sunburnt arse, which he was showing to an appreciative crowd as I tried to navigate myself to an Italian bakery (clearly cake on the brain...), although someone was texting me pictures of Phil's eyelashes which kind of ruined the quasi-sexy mood. Something for your fantasies there 🤣
I also like her videos. I didn't know she had a Youtube channel until a few weeks ago and never heard much about her that wasn't in relation to Jack. So, I'm wondering if she's done something problematic that has made people not like her or is it just that she gets in the way of getting good holiday Jack pics? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I don’t think anyone dislikes her - she seems pretty inoffensive. It’s more the fact she lets herself be treated like a doormat which is disappointing and sets a terrible standard to girls who look and think that she’s living some sort of dream life. Yes they have history but if he had a normal job and her career wasn’t linked to his would she put up with all the tit and infidelity? Unlikely.

Reactions: 7
i don’t dislike her, but i also don’t particularly like her. i used to really enjoy her videos (she also gave me a love for b&m) but these days her videos sort of seem like she’s trying too hard to be an influencer and i find them a lot more boring… they are all very samey.

she’s got bleeping great legs in that photo though doesn’t she

Reactions: 9
I like her she is real in her videos swearing and cramming food like a normal person 😂 she definitely doesn't deserve the tit she got after the euros (crazy teens mostly) I'm just a jealous old woman that she is beautiful and gets to snuggle JG 😭😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i don’t dislike her, but i also don’t particularly like her. i used to really enjoy her videos (she also gave me a love for b&m) but these days her videos sort of seem like she’s trying too hard to be an influencer and i find them a lot more boring… they are all very samey.

she’s got bleeping great legs in that photo though doesn’t she
Yes her legs look insane, I know she has a lovely figure anyway but the angles in that photo are excellent

Yeah, I don't dislike her at all. She's pretty and seems nice enough, fairly down to earth. I find her videos inoffensive but boring.

I find her relationship with Jack to be a little bewildering and I can't shake the feeling that one or both of them are miserable. I hope that's not the case. My problem is actually mostly with him, much as I love him - if he was sweet and attentive or even bleeping acknowledged her then I'd probably feel a bit better about it all.

I fancy him but I'm not sat here wishing I was in her place, or resenting her for being with him. From the outside it looks like a thankless and lonely life. She's got a fit boyfriend and loads of money but somehow I don't see that making up for him, several years into their relationship, wanting to be seen as single and generating endless rumours of him seeing other women.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
bringing this back as a palette cleanser because sorry i couldn’t care less about sasha lol she bores me (don’t dislike her just don’t have any interest beyond her fella 🤣)

763A8045-EB63-4EDA-82EF-64F1C81E4530.jpeg

guys he’s not just gone to dubai to party - the dubai expo 2020 is one of our training kit partners. he’s doing an event on friday - some live Q&A.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to open a can of worms about poor Sash lol - maybe I shouldn't post during mercury retrograde 🤣 - I just wanted to come to her defence a little bit. I have a long standing gripe with the way someone once described her as 'a typical only child' in a really disparaging way (this happened months ago - maybe only children really hold grudges...) as if she was personally responsible for all his shortcomings, and as a fellow only child I took great umbrage with this 😂!

Maybe I'm incredibly naive but I don't think I fully buy the cheating allegations (the only thing that is a complete anomaly is the hotel pic). Their situation is completely out of the ordinary but I reckon they have as normal a relationship as you can have given the circumstances. Perhaps all her 'hidden awayness' is just them trying to claw back a semblance of normalcy? Idk, this is all pure conjecture and probably should just leave them to it lol. I reckon they are just on holiday together and are keeping things semi-private.

Anyway here is Jack digging my Tattle grave for me:

1414329492121_wps_7_BIRMINGHAM_ENGLAND_OCTOBE.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I like her vlogs mostly, they're boring in parts but tbh I'd say that about all YouTubers I watch. I do enjoy a banal lifestyle video for a bit of escapism.

I maintain that we don't know what goes on behind closed doors. One or both of them would end it if they weren't happy.

Reactions: 7
bringing this back as a palette cleanser because sorry i couldn’t care less about sasha lol she bores me (don’t dislike her just don’t have any interest beyond her fella 🤣)

View attachment 1017124

guys he’s not just gone to dubai to party - the dubai expo 2020 is one of our training kit partners. he’s doing an event on friday - some live Q&A.
i cannot get over how SOLID his arse looks in this pic. there is no squish there at all

I think Sasha looks really lovely in that outfit, her legs look amazing 👀
I think she seems nice enough and do hope she is happy in her relationship with Jack, obviously we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but it is very odd that he doesn’t acknowledge her apart from liking some of her IG posts. I get wanting to keep your private life private and think it’s a good thing to do but this is on a whole other level.
I do think that he will possibly meet someone new and more exciting one day and very quickly fall for them and settle/have a baby and then she will just be left having wasted her youth on him. This seems to happen to loads of people.

Reactions: 6

View attachment 1017124

That crease 🤤 I bet his arse is rock solid

• Heart
2F66BE0C-D2AD-45D9-A7B1-926812F2050A.jpeg
2FF5E4BA-6E87-49EE-AED7-C40BAF56FF79.jpeg

I’m missing the videos/pics with these two sexy fucks 🥲 can they just go back to training nowww plssssss

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.