Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how can one man from birmingham be so bleeping fit.

like i have trawled through tinder for hours and nothing compares man

also does one of jacks eyes look swollen to anyone else (on the right)?
Probably
Got pink eye from someone sitting
On his face

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Woah I had to catch up on 10 pages there 😂😂😂

Now I’m contemplating life and whether or not I would let Jack take a tit on me …. Jury’s out to be honest - but maybeeeee if it was a proper contractual thing that after that he was mine forever then I think I would need to sign on the dotted line 🤷🏻‍♀️😅😂

What has this man done to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Guys she’s with him Dubai not sure why she’s making out she isn’t but she is

Reactions: 1
Guys she’s with him Dubai not sure why she’s making out why she isn’t but she is
We know she is that pic she posted yesterday proved it as it was the same background as a pic with jack was taken.

It's pretty normal for her to do it this way to show the same background.

Reactions: 3
i dunno i feel like she’s always been waaaaaay more obvious about it than she has been this time

Reactions: 3
Tbh they're better off not advertising the fact that they're both away, given how many burglaries there are in the NW.

The daily mail is openly showing that like half the MUFC squad has left the country....it will be a field day for burglars

Maybe he doesn’t know she’s there and she’s like watching him behind the bushes and blending into the wall to make sure he’s not doing anything he shouldn’t be!!
Shes got one of those news papers with eye holes to watch through and glasses with a nose and moustache attached 🤣

1B967BF1-2213-42D5-8554-467A5E357F94.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So we've established whether we would let Jack tit on us.

But would anyone tit on him, if he asked? I'd also politely decline this.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.