Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle detectives - fairly certain you can spy some aftershave in 'she who shall not be named" vlog. Get to work 🥸
I'm probably wrong but it looks like either Dior Fahrenheit or Victor & Rolf Spice Bomb Infared.

Brb off to a department store to huff myself silly at the perfume concessions 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How tall do we think Little Phil is, considering we think Jack is about 5ft 9? 5ft 4?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Saw this one on a fan account or the “not Sasha” Rebecca Grealish page I think (cropped out the girl for privacy obvs…)

looks like it’s from a fan waiting outside the training ground earlier today.

Hat/Hooded Jack is up there with the Jacks that hit the right spot

D6693B2C-4124-4A0E-BBF8-C2CD2CAE09D8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He
The night that poor girl got a dick pic sent to her was quite funny though.....🤫
this was meeee!

and if anyone is interested, that person has a profile picture now so deffo not jack 😂

city finally giving us the goods! and super into the new training kit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.