Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Yeah, I don't dislike her at all. She's pretty and seems nice enough, fairly down to earth. I find her videos inoffensive but boring.

I find her relationship with Jack to be a little bewildering and I can't shake the feeling that one or both of them are miserable. I hope that's not the case. My problem is actually mostly with him, much as I love him - if he was sweet and attentive or even fucking acknowledged her then I'd probably feel a bit better about it all.

I fancy him but I'm not sat here wishing I was in her place, or resenting her for being with him. From the outside it looks like a thankless and lonely life. She's got a fit boyfriend and loads of money but somehow I don't see that making up for him, several years into their relationship, wanting to be seen as single and generating endless rumours of him seeing other women.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
If I saw a man out and about looking like that I wouldn’t look twice at him but somehow Jack pulls it off. My husband directed me to the video, he knows me too well.

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
The good thing about all the articles on what Pep said at the weekend is that they're reusing pics like this

Just look at how firm that hand is, he's properly grabbing his bum
0_JS252985388.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

jade1818

VIP Member
Sashas ruing my vibe with being there defo see Sasha being needy when drunk and Jack telling her to
F off

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Finally watched! This is an iconic video. 'VAR', 'I need a bobble'.

Is there a more competitive man alive!? Love how amused Bernardo is at how wound up Jack gets.

That hair 😂 Now we know why he doesn't often score headers, messes with the barnet.

Also, with an OH who is a Spurs fan, this goes against my all beliefs, but how contagious is Kyle's laugh!?

BRB, gotta watch again to stare at Stonesy this time.

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
what aftershave he uses and what does he order from the chinese would be my only non-sex related questions

Delia Smith

VIP Member
The WAGs thread hated anyone mentioning Sasha or Jack LOL and this thread was a perfect contrast to that back in the day. If Jack was single and dating we would be talking about who he was shagging. So can people not talk about Sasha all of a sudden? If she had her own thread people would start moaning if Jack was mentioned a lot! You can't win.

Reactions: 12

VIP Member
Can I make a request? Can we not post any pics of pre beard Jack? It makes me feel weird and not in a good way 😂😂

Obviously not being completely serious, post what you like ;)

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
I read somewhere they only got 2 days off
Yeah it’s not going to be a big break for them, and then training. I’d have thought they might have gone somewhere different in the UK for some training/bonding to mix it up a bit. I live near some playing fields, ideal for Man City training and I can save Pep some money on accommodation as Jack can sleep at mine for free.
Well, I say “sleep”. I’d destroy him 😈

• Haha