Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I hope he doesn't make a twat of himself - or even really get papped - because it'll just add fuel to the fire after the Phil stuff before Christmas. Even though the players have a break, people will say he's pissing about. The press are already reporting on the rest of the England players being out there, so I'm sure they'll be on the prowl.

As thirsty as we are, I hope this is tame

Reactions: 12

Casey can

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched the video four times in a row and feel the need to check into a facility somewhere for some rehab. Life will never be the same again.

• Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
My question is tame but would be - do you dance at family weddings and what's the song to get you on the dance floor? His musical tastes are questionable but this is the benchmark for all my relationships (semi serious). If they can make an absolutely enthusiastic tit of themselves and can have a little boogy with me I am all in. ALL.IN. do ya hear me Jack!
i think he gets hammered and requests viva la vida or ed sheeran and rips up the dance floor doing a shit robot, can see him also doing the worm

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Oh Ruben, my love...

It's not that he looks old, I think he just has a maturity about him. Seems like a proper grown-up in the way a lot of 24-year-olds don't.

And, I cannot emphasise this enough, I think he should wear fewer clothes.

Screenshot_20220124_202539.jpg
Screenshot_20220124_202558.jpg
Screenshot_20220124_202616.jpg
Screenshot_20220124_202647.jpg
Screenshot_20220124_202708.jpg
Screenshot_20220124_202818.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

Violetroselily

VIP Member
The video has had an insane amount of views compared to their other uploads (200k in 14 hours).

99% of which will be us lot rewatching it
Let's see how long we can abstain from watching it today

• Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
Holy fuckballs I'm DEAD

Are those actual shorts or is he seriously prancing in his boxers? Sorry but I keep passing out from staring at his arse..

Man the way he throws himself on that table!

AND I can't wait to see how InTheFicOfIt writes THAT into the jack/John fic......John was right there......stretching......and watching......🥵

Just pre warning you…DONT LOOK ON the Grealish_Rebecca account that picture of them kissing at the euros (if anyone can remember the pic) is back on the story 😤😂 it’s in a shitty effect and black and white anyways.

Ah sash is getting jealous of the attention......

That account has actually put out a couple of unseens recently, but says she's from Russia....

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Not him watching After Life.

I adore everything about this man. I’m an actual joke at this point

Reactions: 11

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
I don’t care about Mason being out there partying, but those trousers omg🤢 i’ve never ever thought one day in my life i will appreciate Jack’s ugly ripped skinny jeans
Honestly, it’s like a contest between footballers who can dress the absolute worst and English guys are doing an outstanding job at it

meanwhile Ruben with the family🥵
DBFEBAC3-1AED-4D2A-A8C8-5531D922DBFE.jpeg
A8EA0A28-1E92-4EA0-A13E-099673946261.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11