Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TinkerbellTee

Woah I had to catch up on 10 pages there 😂😂😂

Now I’m contemplating life and whether or not I would let Jack take a shit on me …. Jury’s out to be honest - but maybeeeee if it was a proper contractual thing that after that he was mine forever then I think I would need to sign on the dotted line 🤷🏻‍♀️😅😂

What has this man done to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Ggggggggggg

Next thread poll. Would you let Jack shit on your face?
It’s an absolute probably no from me!

Not me going on Indeed searching for porta potties jobs in Dubai with an immediate start date 🙅‍♀️

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
Why does he have such extreme VPL? Do you think he wears his pants a size too small ?

• Haha
  • Heart

Gattle09

VIP Member
I need to watch the video but my husband won’t stop TALKING and my son is messing around about going to bed 🤬 only seen the clips on instagram but those shorts and the anger 🥵

we totally deserve this though after the drought.

• Haha

madamchristmas

VIP Member
i saw today that jack didn’t delete all of sash off his insta… and how cute does he look in his nottingham forest kit

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
View attachment 1009393
Covered the girls face+name for privacy on here but its in Jacks tags…I dunno if it’s just the camera but man looks rough. Saturday night 👀 it is Jack init? 🤣🤣 imma feel like a twat if it isnt, I’ll delete it if not 😂
I’ve been trying to put my finger on what this reminds me of all evening cause it’s just such a unflattering picture and I’ve just worked out.

It looks like when you look into a spoon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I knew that video would do things to me.. had another dream about Jack last night and I’ve woken up upset and genuinely gutted he’s not my boyfriend

• Haha
  • Sad

Ggggggggggg

Anyone else not wanting to adult today incase they miss drunk shirtless jack being jack? 👀 I know I can't be the only one 🤣
Definitely. How are we supposed to concentrate on our jobs and families when holiday Jack mode has been activated? 😈

• Haha