Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I hope he doesn't make a twat of himself - or even really get papped - because it'll just add fuel to the fire after the Phil stuff before Christmas. Even though the players have a break, people will say he's pissing about. The press are already reporting on the rest of the England players being out there, so I'm sure they'll be on the prowl.

As thirsty as we are, I hope this is tame
I hope he has an orgy and the video gets leaked

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Sarararah

VIP Member
Anyone else not wanting to adult today incase they miss drunk shirtless jack being jack? 👀 I know I can't be the only one 🤣

• Haha

Gizmo24

VIP Member
He also looks sleepy, think sleepy jack is my new favourite. Can imagine him waking up, looking all angelic, floppy haired but with a raging boner and prodding you in the back with it for a quickie.

• Haha

Lmj21

So what you are saying, is we can't expect to see new tanned, shirtless pics of him sunning himself on a beach?

😐🔫
Hopefully she’ll be able to get a pic of him in the wave pool as his swimming shorts are half down in the waves 🤞🏼🤣

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
It’s giving early thread day vibes
Sadly I’m not angelcake and I can’t tell stories about eating Nando’s off Jack’s naked body and then bathing with him in the chocolatey milk of Coco Pops…

But I have signed up to every sports subscription service and blocked out every weekend day with a televised match so I can safely perve over the absolute god 🥵🥵🥵

And I may have booked tickets to the Etihad this spring because I’m desperate to see him in the flesh again 😂

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
peps defo given them extended time off - my boy KDB is away as well! his wife and kids are the cutest 🥰

Reactions: 14

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
I could appreciate some more hair, but he is fine🥵
I would have loved to hear the conversation when her daughter announced she is seeing Dele 😂
D52212EC-5E96-48C8-A3D3-D1EBAD063791.jpeg
278CB8E7-643B-4BC8-9A8F-B4FCFD4E775A.jpeg
5FE30529-FE2E-454C-B862-2B57AD6C9EE1.jpeg
951AB5A0-2CC5-4967-911F-AEC49B131DDF.jpeg

• Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
bringing this back as a palette cleanser because sorry i couldn’t care less about sasha lol she bores me (don’t dislike her just don’t have any interest beyond her fella 🤣)

763A8045-EB63-4EDA-82EF-64F1C81E4530.jpeg

guys he’s not just gone to dubai to party - the dubai expo 2020 is one of our training kit partners. he’s doing an event on friday - some live Q&A.

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Tbh they're better off not advertising the fact that they're both away, given how many burglaries there are in the NW.

The daily mail is openly showing that like half the MUFC squad has left the country....it will be a field day for burglars

spilldatea

VIP Member
i can’t believe that even in the last week of january when everyone is skint and living on pot noodles that some of you wouldn’t let someone shit on you for 100k. i’d do it for 1k this week 🤣 could get a lemon and herb nando’s and shit loads of panda pops!

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
My question is tame but would be - do you dance at family weddings and what's the song to get you on the dance floor? His musical tastes are questionable but this is the benchmark for all my relationships (semi serious). If they can make an absolutely enthusiastic tit of themselves and can have a little boogy with me I am all in. ALL.IN. do ya hear me Jack!

I think this is the only beardless picture I can tolerate. I can just imagine what was going through his ditzy head " what's this green bit on the carrots" "can you eat that bit" "...a wha.a swede ...I dunno wot that is". Mind blown.
Don't worry, he dances.

• Haha
  • Heart

jade1818

VIP Member
how can one man from birmingham be so fucking fit.

like i have trawled through tinder for hours and nothing compares man

also does one of jacks eyes look swollen to anyone else (on the right)?
Probably
Got pink eye from someone sitting
On his face

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
I predict a goal. I'd like to predict he rips his shirt off in celebration but that might be taking it too far

• Haha
  • Heart