Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarararah

VIP Member
Ok
Which one is this one from? And what's chapter 6?? I'm mind to skip to all the dirty bits but I'll be good 😏
Ok so the 90s one is the step inside the summertimes in bloom one,

Chapter 6....... omg I envy anyone that gets to read that for the first time - it's chapter 6 of one man is the parachute......it left us in a bit of a state and it's not even overly smutty!

Screenshot_20220116-160513.png

It's this look for me 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Sarararah

VIP Member
I wasn't sure about the 90s one to start with but omg! 1996......what a time to be alive! I can't wait to see how that progresses.

There are some amazing writers!

@cornflower your last chapter, the dry humping - that was your 'chapter 6' moment, I'm slightly ashamed of how many times I've reread that part, it's just perfectly written - the little "but can you" and telling him she's on, and him knowing she's just saying that......we have all been there!

• Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
phil is the kind guy that would text ‘you up’ at 4am and he’d come pick you up dressed in a black puffer coat with some man bag strapped to his chest, speed drive you to the big asda car park, pump you in the back seat and last about 2 mins, then have the audacity to ask if you came. yeah babe, to my senses 🤣
The accuracy there is something else… Similar story not quite Asda… when I was a teenager and got asked for petrol money 😳😂

• Haha

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
City defo has the hottest squad…🥵 for me Phil and Laporte is out, but I’d willing to do John 3 times instead of them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Girl come on in!!! ❤ We love a new recruit, don’t be shy xxx

I’ve not watched the video, spent the last 12 hours asleep poorly.

What a thing to wake up to 😍😍😍
I hope you’re feeling better and the video is doing its magic 😉

Anyone else notice just after 5 mins into the video when Jack’s shorts are obscenely ridden up that you can see the outline of his bouncing bulge as he turns around from the table? 🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I've just raced through 'on hold', that did not disappoint. I want a Jack in my life 😩

• Heart

applecrumble7

VIP Member
In my real life I have zero desire to go to Dubai. But I would make the journey to see holiday Jack in pink tops, hanging about beach clubs in his Gucci shorts with floppy hair😎✌🌊ygm

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I would seriously shag practically the whole City squad.

Draw an acceptable age line in that nice gap between Ruben and Phil (Ruben's in because he's fit as fuck, Phil's out because he's very young and the dolphin thing, everyone younger than Phil is a child in my eyes), rule out Mendy for obvious reasons, and I'm good.

Was going to say take Kyle out as well as he's such a slag, but as I'm doing so many of his teammates I can hardly talk, and I reckon we'd have a laugh.

• Haha

Casey can

Chatty Member
I’ve discovered the social media manager at City is called Abigail. I reckon we need a #ThankYouAbigail for every time she gives us the content we want.
And Abigail, if you see this. You’re a flipping legend!