Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t know how many times i watched it…
one for Jack’s legs, one for the arse, one for the bulge, one for the VAR, one for John’s streching skills, one for his beautiful head of hair, one for him throwing away a fucking ball, one for Bernardo, because he is the cutest… i can’t deal with these guys, just someone throw me between/under/top of them please🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 15

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Maybe he doesn’t know she’s there and she’s like watching him behind the bushes and blending into the wall to make sure he’s not doing anything he shouldn’t be!!
Shes got one of those news papers with eye holes to watch through and glasses with a nose and moustache attached 🤣

1B967BF1-2213-42D5-8554-467A5E357F94.gif

• Haha

jade1818

VIP Member

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Jack HAS to get half naked for the cameras while he’s out there so we can add content to the wank bank liberally drool 🥵🥵🥵

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Thought I’d have a go at the recap:

First thing first we were off to the lake house for I’m sure riveting family bonding time taking slow pan insta shots of the water to post once a hour, romantic boating sessions with the GF and sister? And ring swap gate 😧

Then Sasha was forced off to the laptop to watch 22 and counting (god forbid) so Jack could watch the footy on the big screen.

Did he have covid, did he not have covid? Who knows but he sure was MIA for what feels like forever. That didn’t stop some girl from TOWIE (who’s name I can’t remember and can’t be bothered to Google) saying she went to an after party that Jack threw in Mykonos and gave us CRUMBS.

But don’t worry we got some unseens with Daddy Grealish’s birthday post and a boohoo ad that was gone the next day.

Jack resurface sexy as ever and ready to go on 15th January 2022. Nearly scored but it wasn’t to be but still a win!

Oh and I’m sure Sasha posted a vlog but I don’t watch those.

• Heart

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Why is everyone in Dubai? 😂 I've clearly missed the memo here - not that anyone is inviting me lmfao. I asked a friend and she said it was like 'Bluewater with sunshine'.

Also - unpopular opinion but I actually really like Sasha and think she's a sweetheart, I genuinely enjoy her videos and she has given me an enduring love of B&M for which I will forever be in her debt. I'll see myself out lol.

and P.P.S. to redeem myself - I need to get off the internet because had a Jack dream last night which featured his delicious sunburnt arse, which he was showing to an appreciative crowd as I tried to navigate myself to an Italian bakery (clearly cake on the brain...), although someone was texting me pictures of Phil's eyelashes which kind of ruined the quasi-sexy mood. Something for your fantasies there 🤣

Kakan

Chatty Member
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Unleash drunk "single" Jack we need content.😅

Gizmo24

VIP Member
To top that picture off ol Renas got her legs crossed 🤣 Holding back flooding the shop, same girl 💦💦

Edit: on 2nd viewing (at least 20th because...Jack) they aren't crossed she's just got a bent knee. Still swooning tho.

• Haha