Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
Jesus I saw five new pages and thought 'what's he done now!?' 😂 😂 What an anti-climax and I never thought I'd be saying that about Jack.

23.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Gizmo24

VIP Member
If I saw a man out and about looking like that I wouldn’t look twice at him but somehow Jack pulls it off. My husband directed me to the video, he knows me too well.
For me it's his whole demeanour.....plus the accent. I genuinely find him quite beautiful which is very rare for me. That as well as his excitable labrador levels of enthusiasm, cheeky persona, wears some very questionable clothing and doesn't seem to give a shit as well as obscene levels of cuddles reserved only for teammates. As well, cheating aside he seems very self aware and the video of him and the AV supporter Holly he seemed genuinely interested in talking to her. Think it was when he acknowledged he would be on Santa's naughty list where I was willing to drop my pants for him.

Reactions: 17

cornflower

VIP Member
oh I have a sleepy-ish gif too actually! The things ovulation does to a woman eh 🥴🥴
1642776342402.gif

when I say ‘have’, I mean ‘made’ 😭 that’s not my watermark btw lol I robbed it off a tiktok

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Teal Deal

VIP Member
oh I have a sleepy-ish gif too actually! The things ovulation does to a woman eh 🥴🥴
View attachment 1004999

when I say ‘have’, I mean ‘made’ 😭 that’s not my watermark btw lol I robbed it off a tiktok
Sheeeessshhh 🥵🥵🥵🥵 Flood alert (again ffs)

I love a bit of sleepy I-don’t-know-what-to-have-for-brekkie Jack (solution - I’ll take him straight back to bed and ride him to incapacitation 😈)

4A41B6EE-31FF-40FB-99E4-479706884636.jpeg

• Heart

misselaineious8

Jack Grealish #29 Took the cousin to Dubai, settling down? Pigs might fly
This probably won't age well as he'll be back home in two days and they'll be engaged and pregnant. Was paying around with "getting shitfaced in Dubai - and trying to fit something about the porta potties in but it got too rank

• Haha

iluvpink

Chatty Member
I love how everyone was just stretching and wearing actual clothes, and he’s wiggling his arse about in his boxers, with what can only be described as bed head! What a fucking babe 😍

• Haha

pastaislife

Nah not feeling his hair in that video. The blonde is going orangey. The thighs make up for it though.

Just seen he’s had all his chavvy velvet sofa and carpet cleaned too - you know things are bad when you’d hoover his house gladly but not your own 😂😭

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Gaah, feel like I've got so many fanfics to catch up on! Anything that has a "chapter 6 moment" has got to be worth a read 😍
In all seriousness, keeping up with fics is like having another job 😂 Except it is way more fun.

I was going to read 52 Books in 52 Weeks this year but I've sacked that off to read fics.

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Guys, I have had the WORST night at work (and it's not even over yet) but now I am so happy I could actually cry!

HOLIDAY JACK 💙 💙 💙 He'd better be ready to deliver the goods.

That picture with Ginny is my new fave, he looks AMAZING!

• Heart

Gizmo24

VIP Member

Me walking back into this thread after all the posts about people literally shitting on each other
I love that our conversations are so diverse 🤣🤣 something for everyone here. Except for the one who came in the other day to declare they didn't think he was much to look at 🤷‍♀️

• Haha