Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I really wish he did have a bobble for his hair in the video because I go weak at the knees when his hair is tied up 🤤 just him though, any other guy would give me the ick
I developed a HUGE crush on a guy at work who I only ever spoke to on the phone. No idea what he looked like but I legit felt like I was having an emotional affair with him
One day he goes on camera and I see he has a ponytail....instant ick.

This is the only male ponytail I can accept into my life

EauvVVaXsAU8rea.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Cannot wait for the dubai content, boy definitely needs a haircut on his return tho.

I feel like he's definitely worn more pink since we gushed over him the first time we saw the pink hood. Hey Jack 👋

Whilst patiently waiting for some nudey pics from him here's a smattering of Jack, some of these I've not seen before.

Screenshot_20220123-231828_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20220123-232047_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20220123-232104_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20220123-232145_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20220123-231952_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20220123-232001_Pinterest.jpg
Screenshot_20220123-232225_Pinterest.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
For me it's his whole demeanour.....plus the accent. I genuinely find him quite beautiful which is very rare for me. That as well as his excitable labrador levels of enthusiasm, cheeky persona, wears some very questionable clothing and doesn't seem to give a shit as well as obscene levels of cuddles reserved only for teammates. As well, cheating aside he seems very self aware and the video of him and the AV supporter Holly he seemed genuinely interested in talking to her. Think it was when he acknowledged he would be on Santa's naughty list where I was willing to drop my pants for him.
This one, too...

And
Screenshot_20220119_115911.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
DRUNK HOLIDAY JACK IS MY FAVE JACK!!!!!

I’m buzzing my tits off!!! did not think we would have any holiday pics for a while, it feels like christmas morning 🤣🤣

currently manifesting a sex tape leak 🤞🏼 praying to the horny gods for it 🙌🏼

• Haha

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Went on that guys insta cause I’ve never heard of him and realised he’s part of this picture but I must of only really seen the cropped version with Jack… because look at the size of the ring on that’s blokes finger I’ve been CACKLING for 5 minutes at work 😂
0D44E1FC-2721-41BA-8335-8C8C69D8BC8D.jpeg

He must be over compensating for something there is just no need. How does he hold his hands up 🤣

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
I reckon Pep's laid the law down (yes please 😜) and Jack was probably allowed a couple of days of fun at the beginning of the week, when we saw the photos of him out and about, but then has been told to crack on with training and keep a low profile.

As amusing as it would be, City can't have their £100m star boy turn up smashed to a Q&A in the club owners' home town.

Edit: Now I've said that, he's definitely going to go on a massive bender tonight, shag one of the Man Utd players' wives, and finally drop some nudes into Tattle 🤞

Last edited:
  • Haha

jumpmoon

VIP Member
I'm probably wrong but it looks like either Dior Fahrenheit or Victor & Rolf Spice Bomb Infared.

Brb off to a department store to huff myself silly at the perfume concessions 🤣
I had another look at this because I apparently I am a) insane and b) can't get enough of straining my eyes c) like perfume too much, I reckon the other bottle next to the red/black one (opaque black) is one by INITIO (hoping it's 'Absolute Aphrodisiac' or 'Carnal Initiation' 🤣 not that he'd need either of them). Pretty sure the other one is Spice Bomb Infared.

This is legit me pausing that video and trying to figure out JG's aftershave from a split second pan over a bathroom cupboard 🤣 :

squat-and-squint-meme-woman.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
Fanfics please add any I've missed

Wattpad all are jack/female pairings

The good nurse - me

The own goal - me

(You'll also find Jack & Laura by me on wattpad)

The translator -csseycan

When fools rush in - tealdeal

Taste of chaos - jumpamoon

Gold rush - rosierose1991

Archive of our own-

Step outside summertimes in bloom - jack/John, set in the 90s

InTheFicOfIt author - two of their works are Jack/John

SeenButNotHeard author - this is our cornflower
- changing her mind & on hold, on hold is what jack would be like if he worked in a call centre

And this author, you need to join to read, several of their stories feature jack/John. This is a series with the main pairing being jack/John

• Heart