Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so bleeping jealous of them getting to handle him like that, not surprised he's the most fouled player - if I played footie I'd be wanting to get him wound up like that and shove his tight sweaty body about too

also thank you so much for this 🙏
Are you on wattpad or just Ao3?

Are you on wattpad or just Ao3?
I have an account on Wattpad for commenting/subscribing to stuff but haven't put anything on there - I didn't know it existed when I first started writing my other fic 🤣 so I'm just on AO3

Reactions: 2
0AEF9AD9-09C5-474F-80CF-BF1201B8D56B.png

Covered the girls face+name for privacy on here but its in Jacks tags…I dunno if it’s just the camera but man looks rough. Saturday night 👀 it is Jack init? 🤣🤣 imma feel like a twit if it isnt, I’ll delete it if not 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The cap is not helping. At first it looks like his hair was greasy but it's just the band at the back of the cap.

And I also had never noticed his nose before. I feel violated now. Quick. Someone post a sexy pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The cap is not helping. At first it looks like his hair was greasy but it's just the band at the back of the cap.

And I also had never noticed his nose before. I feel violated now. Quick. Someone post a sexy pic.
Aaand, breathe....
Screenshot_20220123_142611.jpg

• Heart
Maguire, Pickford, Mings, McGinn and others are all on their way to Dubai...Jack will be full of FOMO. I almost feel a bit sorry for City being told to stay at home.

Hopefully Jack is back in Brum for a roast dinner, cuddle with his mum and a visit to his colourist.

Reactions: 9
I have an account on Wattpad for commenting/subscribing to stuff but haven't put anything on there - I didn't know it existed when I first started writing my other fic 🤣 so I'm just on AO3
Haha out of interest what’s your wattpad account? Just trying to see who of my commenters are tattlers (well, if you’ve ever commented on my filthy fic 🤣)

I’d never heard of wattpad till I came here…and I wasn’t even the fanfic type, and then I realised I needed to read erotic Jack fic…hence why I’ve not read a proper book for months 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Maguire, Pickford, Mings, McGinn and others are all on their way to Dubai...Jack will be full of FOMO. I almost feel a bit sorry for City being told to stay at home.

Hopefully Jack is back in Brum for a roast dinner, cuddle with his mum and a visit to his colourist.
Nothing like Costa Del Birmingham 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.