Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jen667

VIP Member
I can't believe he's left Sasha behind when so many of them having taken partners (well I can, it's what he does). I'm guessing those days at the lake house was her sweetener. She gets drizzle and a canoe and he gets sunshine and insta whores

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sarararah

VIP Member
Aw thanks for the love on the good nurse book πŸ₯°

Think I'll go back to Jack and Laura next.

Sooooo do we think our boy will start? No reason to think he won't?

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
This is one question I was gonna ask I'd love to know how/what JG smells of because I bet he smells amaaaaaazing
Someone on here ages ago on an earlier thread met him and said his cologne was mmmmmmmmm lovely

I just look at these lovely boys & want to fuss them ; make them all cups of tea, bit of toast etc πŸ˜€πŸ˜Žβ€ make sure they are OK

And take Jack upstairs to bed ; worship him and ride him every which way to Sunday , until his nuts are dry. πŸ†πŸ₯–πŸŒπŸ₯’πŸ˜€πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ˆπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Needed a bit of excitement so just reread On Hold while we wait for a new chapter! Call centre Jack is a bit of me!! The sexual tension between him and Lisa-I can’t bear it!

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Allow me a little head-canon... When Bernardo does that little hip-wiggle around 1:15 I can't think of any other subtext for it other than, "Who's got the big dick now?"

Jack's massive cock, confirmed.

• Haha

kathyloop

Not that I’m reading to much into it but I think Sasha is there yknow. That last picture was very holiday glow/make up and then I’ve zoomed into her eye because I thought the reflection might look like a pool but it ain’t but it’s not the apartment either 🀣
BDA2A7A0-F507-4FD7-8764-383C1F27EED3.png

• Haha

madamchristmas

VIP Member
how can one man from birmingham be so fucking fit.

like i have trawled through tinder for hours and nothing compares man

also does one of jacks eyes look swollen to anyone else (on the right)?

• Haha

jade1818

VIP Member
I love him so bloody much everything about him down to his very last blood cell please fuck me till I’m raw

• Haha