Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He loves that red heart 😂 has no meaning whatsoever with him does it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe it’s 5th December and I’m only just posting my absolute favourite 💝
10645892-8495-42F4-B0AB-E95B7855B0D2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
sasha has a new video out of her eating the mcdonald’s festive menu. it’s dull af.

i’ve decided that i’m really over sasha now like i find her very very boring. i had a lot of sympathy during the emily atack thing (even if you know what your boyfriend is like, it’s tit to be all over the tabloids) and now i’m just totally bored of her. she is boring. all her vids are just her being a basic white girl 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
sasha has a new video out of her eating the mcdonald’s festive menu. it’s dull af.

i’ve decided that i’m really over sasha now like i find her very very boring. i had a lot of sympathy during the emily atack thing (even if you know what your boyfriend is like, it’s tit to be all over the tabloids) and now i’m just totally bored of her. she is boring. all her vids are just her being a basic white girl 🤷🏻‍♀️
She said she’s going winter wonderland next week… do we think with Jack or nah?

Reactions: 2
She said she’s going winter wonderland next week… do we think with Jack or nah?
If she means this coming week (depending on when she filmed this video) City are playing away Tuesday so will be travelling Monday coming back late Tuesday/ early Wednesday and then playing again Saturday so will be training mid week too so not sure he’ll have much time 😂😂 if she means the week after this they’re playing Tuesday and Sunday but less travel so possibly 😂😂

the thing is Sasha is too normal to be a YouTuber sorry if that doesn’t make sense haha , but it’s not that she’s boring or anything but her vlogs are pretty much one note. Every vlog is pretty much the same , she’s at home , going to Manchester , then there’s a time lapse of her makeup for a shoot , then her in the hotel room. And there’s nothing wrong with that cause that’s real life and what most peoples life’s are like , the same every week , and I watch YouTubers whose vlogs are the same everyday or they’re in the same location , it’s like beauty YouTubers its the same similar concept every video , they try makeup but they somehow make it exciting for you too watch but Sasha just doesn’t , even what she says is the same every video , I feel like I get deja vu when I watch her and this exactly why YouTube won’t go anywhere for her she’s just not exciting enough to watch .

Reactions: 4

This is partially because she is trying to come across as normal and she is anything but. She has immense riches, whether they are hers or Jack’s and her life that she doesn’t show will be portraying this which won’t come across well when the people watching her aren’t likely to be able to relate nor match said wealth.

She’s trying to protect the girl next door brand that she’s trying to carve out.

Reactions: 6
This is partially because she is trying to come across as normal and she is anything but. She has immense riches, whether they are hers or Jack’s and her life that she doesn’t show will be portraying this which won’t come across well when the people watching her aren’t likely to be able to relate nor match said wealth.

She’s trying to protect the girl next door brand that she’s trying to carve out.
But the thing is rich girls sell better than girl next door brand any day of the week she’s better off showing off her wealth, yes people love girl next door , but people can’t resist watching people who have wealth and who live luxurious lives

Reactions: 4
trust me rich girls sell better than girl next door brand any day is the week she’s better off showing off her wealth
She isn’t the brightest spark though is she?

And I don’t think this is accurate. Firstly, because it’s not her wealth to flash so it’s extra gaudy.

Secondly, because it makes her lose any empathetic aspect to her makeup/narrative (which she has absolutely been playing off following the tabloid stuff with Emily). You only have to look at Molly-Mae and how she was lambasted online when the burglary took place. Everyone quick to blame the way she flashed her wealth and barely anyone feeling sorry in the slightest that it happened.

There has to be a balance in order to make it work. She hasn’t figured it out (and neither did Molly Mae)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Woman eats burger? I'll give that one a miss I think, or I might spontaneously combust with excitement.

I think it would be a security nightmare for Jack to go to WW so can't see it

Reactions: 5
The Sasha thing I’ve never got. I cannot stomach 5 minutes of any of her vids, just simply because I find her dull, she drags out sentences, she waffles too much and like everyone has said, she is boring.
But I also think she’s more intelligent than she comes across as, I think she’s playing a role she wants the sympathy angle. She cooks for her man, she cleans for her man, buys him advent calendars and all he does he slippy slides in DMs and prowls for excitement, I say this as every girl he’s linked with is kinda spicy 😂 where as Sasha comes across as lemon without the herb. Jack is dim but he’s a laugh, got a heap of personality, you get drawn to him and I bet he’s hilarious on a night out. So why these pair pretend to be together is weird well unless Sasha has an alter ego that is. Lemon without the herb by day and extra hot sauce with a bucket full of jalapeños at night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Sasha thing I’ve never got. I cannot stomach 5 minutes of any of her vids, just simply because I find her dull, she drags out sentences, she waffles too much and like everyone has said, she is boring.
But I also think she’s more intelligent than she comes across as, I think she’s playing a role she wants the sympathy angle. She cooks for her man, she cleans for her man, buys him advent calendars and all he does he slippy slides in DMs and prowls for excitement, I say this as every girl he’s linked with is kinda spicy 😂 where as Sasha comes across as lemon without the herb. Jack is dim but he’s a laugh, got a heap of personality, you get drawn to him and I bet he’s hilarious on a night out. So why these pair pretend to be together is weird well unless Sasha has an alter ego that is. Lemon without the herb by day and extra hot sauce with a bucket full of jalapeños at night 😂
He knows that he has the upper hand in the relationship as she’s dependent on him for her career, status and lifestyle. If she leaves him she just goes back to being ordinary Sasha from Birmingham.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.