Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite Jack clip of all time…….this lives rent free in my head.
He can bloody live in me rent free an all!!!
He knows exactly what he’s doing the rascal 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Even when I’m logged out I can’t see tik tok videos anymore did anyone find a way of fixing that 🥺

Reactions: 4
I still think something more could happen with Emily Atack you know. He liked an inbetweeners clip and an After life clip on Twitter recently. I believe her mum is going to be in the next series. So I don’t know? Could be a coincidence maybe. But I think there is a possibility they are still communicating with each other. 🤷‍♀️

I still think something more could happen with Emily Atack you know. He liked an inbetweeners clip and an After life clip on Twitter recently. I believe her mum is going to be in the next series. So I don’t know? Could be a coincidence maybe. But I think there is a possibility they are still communicating with each other. 🤷‍♀️
i think the same, emily won't let jack so easy for sure he keeps bleeping her to keep her quiet 💀

Reactions: 1
i think the same, emily won't let jack so easy for sure he keeps bleeping her to keep her quiet 💀
Nah. I think he's a shag 'em and ghost 'em type. ducks out at first whiff of trouble. I believe the story that Emily has never heard from him since the story hit the papers. He'll cheat again but Emily is binned

Reactions: 7
Nah. I think he's a shag 'em and ghost 'em type. ducks out at first whiff of trouble. I believe the story that Emily has never heard from him since the story hit the papers. He'll cheat again but Emily is binned
I think he assumed shagging around with a “celeb” (we’ll use the very term lightly in relation to Emily) would come with some level of protection cause he’d assume they don’t want any negative press either. But he forgets people are watching these so called celebs and these so called celebs want their name in the press again. If he’s gonna do it he’d be better doing it with someone who isn’t in the public eye whatsoever less chance of it leaking then as they don’t have the connections to the press and most people wouldn’t believe he’d go with someone so random and “normal”

it’s like that video they got posted on here months ago of that girl exposing foden on tiktok for snap chatting her that never really became a story did it?

I think he assumed shagging around with a “celeb” (we’ll use the very term lightly in relation to Emily) would come with some level of protection cause he’d assume they don’t want any negative press either. But he forgets people are watching these so called celebs and these so called celebs want their name in the press again. If he’s gonna do it he’d be better doing it with someone who isn’t in the public eye whatsoever less chance of it leaking then as they don’t have the connections to the press and most people wouldn’t believe he’d go with someone so random and “normal”

it’s like that video they got posted on here months ago of that girl exposing foden on tiktok for snap chatting her that never really became a story did it?
I doubt he thinks things through to that extent !

• Haha
E942C896-961E-475E-8412-D940133F79AE.jpeg

dragging the thread back to the height discussion - first team photo i’ve really seen where he’s not crouched at the front!! seems to be almost the same height as fernandinho who is 5’10

Reactions: 6
View attachment 912149

dragging the thread back to the height discussion - first team photo i’ve really seen where he’s not crouched at the front!! seems to be almost the same height as fernandinho who is 5’10
I think 5ft 10 is about right. I've seen pics of him with Sterling who is (I think) 5ft 6 and he towers over him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.