Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
Loved his switch to poker face😂 Can’t blame him though, he is a City player, their success is his success now, he gets money from them, of course he will be happy if they score, it is not like he was jumping around and showing his middle finger to the villa crowd…
If he posts something supportive about villa he gets abuse from City fans and the other way around… poor guy can’t do any good to please everyone

Ps: Dias is hot af, can’t believe he is 24😱
I have had a soft spot for Bernardo since the chicken shop date video, such a cutiepie💞

• Haha
Reactions: 2

VC10

VIP Member
His height is blowing my mind this morning (poorly daughter so mindlessly scrolling while she sleeps on me). There is a picture on Instagram of him with Bernardo who is apparently 5’8 and he towers over him and another with Matty Cash who is apparently 6’.
Mmmmm a lovely big boy , in all aspects 😀😈

• Haha

madamchristmas

VIP Member
it was not interesting. some was filmed pre-emily scandal and then there was some that was filmed this week, so it looks like there was a gap of a week or two.
no tea - nowt exciting

jade1818

VIP Member
I can’t remover ur name in here but the person who wrote the Lucy woods fanfic I’m loving. Your new one and I hope their a new chapters before bed

@Sarararah its you
😍😍😍

Violetroselily

VIP Member
naw but i’m feeling like a proper mum today; sat wondering if he’s going to be on the coach to villa park and wondering how nervous/apprehensive he’s feeling. can imagine how hard it will be to go back especially knowing what king of reception he’s going to get if he’s got to sit on the subs bench for most of the game 😭😭

he definitely won’t start if he does travel and if he does i can see pep bringing him on in the back end of the second half.
Yeah I think if he does come on it will be as a sub if City have killed the game. I think that could be even worse because its a specific opportunity for booing directly at him. Poor boy.

cobette

VIP Member
Keep the fic recommendations coming ladies.

With injury depriving us of new content we have to get our kicks through them.

Remymia

Nobody is accusing you of searching for pics of him and kids. Just saying if you don’t have permission then it’s best not to post for safety reason and that there are rules on tattle about sharing stuff from accounts that are either private or have under a certain amount of followers ❤ Obviously you had no ill intention but the child’s name and face were in the image that’s all 🤷🏻‍♀️
Of course! I was just doing it quickly this morning so didn’t think! I’ve posted the cropped image now so we can all enjoy his beautiful face in peace ♥

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Generously assuming he's 5'10", according to the NHS if he's 81kg he's slightly overweight (bmi 25.5) which seems insane.

It's hard to tell though because his upper body often looks so skinny while his lower body is muscular as hell.
Yeah I think people tend to say BMI should be ignored for athletes/people that are very muscular, because it doesn't make any allowance for muscle vs fat? Like clearly he isn't isn't unhealthy weight.

Disclaimer - I know nothing about fitness

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
Sasha has replied to his comment. Why do I find them cute
not people of words for sure, neither of them😂

I'm so sad that Stones is arguably more of an arse than Jack when it comes to relationships as I think that would give stones the edge for me as he does just seem a bit
Stonesy is an good-looking ass 1000%, but for me his ex was just as disgusting with the confession in the sun years after their breakup… that was such an unnecessary low level rant, you just don’t do that to the father of your child in front of the whole nation

LtKit

Could sash have had surgery on her eye to correct her lazy eye? It looks no where near as bad now as it does in this vid.

*not hating on her. She's gorgeous. Genuinely wondering if this type of surgery is possible*
This surgery exists. My nephew had it done .

mutton

He'll come good, it just takes time. Of course he's going to perform differently in a new team that isn't built around him.

Some of the tweets in that article are bizarre. I get that Villa fans might be angry that he left, but no one in their right mind would think that's the wrong decision. He wants to win trophies - there's a good chance he will do that at City. Why would you choose to stay at a club where you might get a chance at the FA or League Cup every couple of years?
That’s not why Villa fans are angry at him. Villa fans are annoyed at the lies. He said when he signed his last contact that he believed in the project and the title of his contract extension media duties Was “my club, my home” he said all that knowing he had a release clause into his contact. No Villa fan begrudges him leaving and most Villa fans think the 100 mill is a great deal, it’s the lies and sneaky shit they don’t like.