Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a soft spot for Stones and he’s def grown on me cause love tats. However I do feel he looks like he’s had some plastic surgery or fillers to his face. Can’t put my finger on it
His missus does filler! Maybe she has had a go on him

Reactions: 5
don’t think it will ever get old seeing these two together

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
His height is blowing my mind this morning (poorly daughter so mindlessly scrolling while she sleeps on me). There is a picture on Instagram of him with Bernardo who is apparently 5’8 and he towers over him and another with Matty Cash who is apparently 6’.
[/QUOTE]v
I´m 1,64 cm so even if your strange methods of measuring things in feet says me nothing his tall enough for me. So to all you height obsessed people in here: Back off from my bf!

Reactions: 3
Jack with the braid does some unspeakable things to me… he has such a beautiful face

don’t think it will ever get old seeing these two together

View attachment 903426
He must be so happy to play with him
About De Bruyne this is always the first thing that comes to my mind

i prefer this duo though #dailystonesypropaganda

Reactions: 10
I’ve literally spent half my day thinking about Jack sucking Stones off. I can’t cope. Obsessed

This hits so much harder now

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hello, would you like a height-based photo spam of Man City players?

Official heights according to Google -

Little Phil: 1.71m
Bernardo: 1.73m
Jack: 1.75m

I think Phil and Bernardo are practically the same height (I'm not ruling out that 2cm difference being correct, it's very hard to tell with angles and perspective - equally, Phil's so young he might have grown a little since his height was recorded), and they come up to about Jack's eyeline. The average male forehead height (thanks again, Google!) is 6cm. So the height difference is a bit of eye height (a cm or 2), plus forehead height (6cm for average, presumably a little more for Jack).

KDB's height according to Google is 1.81m.

The best I can tell, he looks roughly the same height as Jack, and a similar amount taller than Phil and Bernardo.

Stonesy's official height according to Google: 1.88m

Jack and Kev both seem to be, again, roughly a forehead shorter than John (this is a useful unit of measurement!) which makes sense for Kev and John's official heights, but not for Jack's.

And Stones is easily a couple of foreheads or more taller than Phil and Bernardo.

Ruben's official height according to Google: 1.86m

And visually, that adds up. He's roughly the same height as John or a little shorter:

And looks roughly as much taller than Jack, Kev, Bernardo and Phil as John does:

So visually, we have:
Phil - base line
Bernardo - Phil's height or slightly taller
Jack - a bit more than a forehead taller than Phil and Bernardo
Kev - Jack's height or slightly taller
Ruben - slightly shorter than John
John - about a forehead taller than Jack

So just going by eye alone, considering the vagueness of the measurement and the difficulty of the angles etc. I work out the height difference between Phil and John as roughly 15cm (eyes and a largeish forehead between Phil and Jack, a forehead between Jack and John). Their official height difference is 17cm, so I think I'm within the margin of error here.

So, however tall they all are, I think I can comfortably say that Jack is around Kev's height, and that height is shorter than John and taller than Phil, and a little closer to John than Phil.

Conclusion: Either Jack's a little taller than his official height, probably in the 5'10 - 5'11" range (1.78 - 1.8m), or everyone else is shorter than theirs, and they're all wrong by about the same amount.

A couple of pictures I found while researching which are no use for this task, but which are adorable:

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
In support of @Gossgossgoss9888 compelling argument, I think this photo is probably quite reliable in terms of posture and being on an even ground

Kalvin Phillips published height is 178cm, and Jadon Sancho is 180cm

Jack looks ever so slightly taller than Kalvin, so I can believe he is 179-180cm

Reactions: 7
The amount of effort that has gone into this post is truly something to admire

https://giphy.com/MUeQeEQaDCjE4
He’s 5’10

Reactions: 12
i would plough through the whole man city squad faster than our lad drove off after he ploughed into them parked cars

i didn't stutter either so when i say the whole squad i mean. every. single. one.

Reactions: 22
i would plough through the whole man city squad faster than our lad drove off after he ploughed into them parked cars

i didn't stutter either so when i say the whole squad i mean. every. single. one.
Even Kyle Walker!! ?

Reactions: 8
You'd need a dettol bath after Kyle, but I bet he is a great shag. He's certainly had enough practice.

Reactions: 20
Even Kyle Walker!! ?
waiting for the next lockdown so i can talk my way into an invite to one of his sex parties xoxo

You'd need a dettol bath after Kyle, but I bet he is a great shag. He's certainly had enough practice.
you’d need a dettol bath going near jack or any of them for that matter!! wonder if that’s why the cousin is always in b&m…bulk buying bottles of dettol

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ruben Dias is recently single, if anyone's in the Manchester area and fancies some intense Portuguese loving...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.